just like the old days

hehehehehehehehehehe

November 10, 2015
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York

Maya was in the middle of a good dream when she was woken up by loud pounding on the front door of the apartment. She groaned, as she shoved her blanket off of her body and stretched her muscles.

Who the hell would be visiting at 7 AM? Who the hell was making her get out of bed at this hour of the morning?

She already struggled trying to sleep earlier in the night when Riley engaged in some... activities with Farkle. She planned to have a lengthy conversation with the brunette when she woke up.

But considering that Maya could hear Riley and Farkle for hours, they would probably be asleep until noon. She couldn't believe that actually happened but she was prepared to have a good conversation with Riley later.

Maya rolled her eyes and got out of bed. She winced when she felt how cold the floor was and walked towards the front door. The pounding didn't stop and Riley or Farkle didn't bother to get up. Surprisingly, Nathan was still deep asleep.

The blonde groaned, as she rubbed her tired eyes. She opened the front door and was surprised to see Lucas standing there.

Maya stood up straight and crossed her arms over her chest, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Hello to you too," Lucas rolled his eyes, as he took a look at her messy hair and baggy eyes. "You look great," he said, sarcastically.

Maya rolled her eyes, "What do you want? I'm trying to sleep, y'know."

Lucas snorted in amusement, "Are you going to let me in?"

Maya gave him an annoyed look, "Are you gonna be a bitch?"

"No," Lucas looked irritated and impatient, "I'm only here to get Farkle."

"How cute," Maya said, in amusement, as she motioned for him to come in, "It's almost like you're his nanny."

"I didn't come here to be patronized by you," Lucas snapped at her, as she shut the door behind them, "I'm here to drag my stepbrother out of your best friend's bed."

"And how did you know he was here?" Maya asked, as she faced him.

Lucas shrugged, "Well, Farkle didn't come back to the penthouse last night and he hasn't hooked up with anybody since he found out about Nathan, so..."

Maya hesitated for a moment and then said, "Okay, but why in the living hell are you here at 7 AM? We were all sleeping."

Lucas immediately groaned, "What's with all the questions? I'm here to get Farkle and that's it."

"They've been up all night," Maya said, as she led him towards the hallway, "so he'll probably be really tired."

"Oh, great," Lucas rolled his eyes "Now he's gonna bitch all the way back to Midtown."

"Your decision, not mine," Maya huffed, as she raised a fist and knocked on Riley's door, "Riley! Farkle! Lucas the devil spawn is here!"

Lucas glared at her, as they heard loud groans from Riley's bedroom. "You know, you don't have to be such a bitch."

"I'll do what I want," Maya snapped at him, rolling her eyes in the process, "If it hurts your poor, delicate feelings, I am soo sorry."

"Why are you so bitchy right now? Are you really that cranky from your lack of sleep?" Lucas looked annoyed, as they heard the creaking sound of Riley's door opening.