Geek Stink Breath

Mike's P.O.V:
I acted quickly and dropped to my knees with Billie's limp body cradled in my arms. I sat on the floor, gently rocking him as if he were a baby. Even though I knew that he couldn't hear me, I whispered softly in his ear, every now and then placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

What was I going to do? I was so fucking scared that I was going to lose Billie. A small whimper escaped my lips as I held him tightly against my chest.

"Come on Billie!" I sobbed as I kissed his head over and over again. "Please wake up! Please!"

No reply. I sobbed uncontrollably as I carried Billie to the bedroom and laid him back on the bed.

My vision was blurred with tears as I tucked Billie in and crawled into bed next to him. I didn't care if it was wrong anymore. My Billie needed me and I was going to be there for him, no matter what.

After I'd laid down I took Billie's limp body into my arms and buried my face in the crook of his neck. The familiar scent of the lemon shampoo that Billie always used immediately calmed me down and I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

***

I woke up to the feeling of someone stroking my hair and the sound of someone sobbing. I immediately knew who it was. Billie.

Groaning, I slowly opened my eyes. The sight that greeted me made my heart shatter into a million pieces.

Billie was sitting up in bed with his knees pulled to his chest. He had his head on his knees and he was shaking with sobs. He didn't seem to notice that I'd woken up.

"Bill?" I whispered, putting a hand on his shoulder. His head immediately snapped up and as soon as he saw me he threw himself into my arms.

"I'm so sorry Mike!" He hiccuped in between sobs. "So.. so... s-sorry." I wrapped my arms tightly around Billie and pulled him into my lap.

"Shhh..." I cooed, gently rubbing Billie's back as he whimpered against my shoulder. "It's ok Billie. It's ok."

This only seemed to make things worse as Billie had started shaking so violently in my arms that I had no doubt that he was about to give himself a panic attack. Hell, he was probably already having one.

I didn't know what to do so I just held Billie tightly to my chest and gently rocked us back and forth, hoping that this would help get Billie out of his panic.

Billie whimpered loudly and wrapped his arms tightly around my neck. I continued rocking us back and forth.

Soon, some of Billie's panic had begun to subside. Billie stayed in that same position, with his arms wrapped around my neck and his head on my shoulder.

I was relieved that his panic was beginning to subside. I hated seeing him in the middle of an attack. I hated watching my Billie suffer.

Billie whimpered softly and I rubbed his back in an attempt to comfort him. He almost immediately calmed down and I felt him yawn against my shoulder.

"Are you getting tired baby doll?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded slowly and I felt him yawn again.

I sighed in relief and gently laid Billie on the bed again. I had to physically pry him off me because he wouldn't let go of me.