Twenty

Reign POV

Reign POV

Slowly I lean my head backwards and close my eyes a small pinch barely registered in my brain. A sigh slip pass my lips as every bruised bone in my body sent a wave of crushing pain throughout my torso. My body attempt at trying to repair itself was failing with every breath. I was beginning to lose feeling in my wrist do to me trying to break my hands free from their restraints. I can only imagine the blood that was forming on my wrist which would turn purple in a few hours.

Hope moved away from me and began pacing back and forth, she was biting her fingers out of nervousness. My eyes zeroed in on the gun that was behind her waist, if I could break free from these restraints I could grab a hold of her gun and get the heck out of here. I couldn't even think about the feelings of betrayal that swam through my body with vicious intent. I can't understand why Axel would put me through this type of pain when he knows Jensen is abusive mentally, emotionally and physically.

Am I falling into the same pattern? Why am I attracted to guys who only intent is to see me in pain. Am I as naïve as Bash believes I am? A sharp pain registered through my wrist as I finally got the tape to loosen up do to the blood that was seeping through my wrist. When I was younger my dad taught Bash and I how to shoot a gun. He felt it was essential for us to be able to protect ourselves, my eight year old self struggled to remain still when the pistol would kicked back.

He made me practice all day until I could hit six empty cans of soda in a row within five minutes. All I needed to do was wait for the right moment, hopefully my adrenaline would kick in so I won't have to worry about the pain in my abdomen and my jaw. I began tugging at the hand that was still being confined. Loud shouts of yelling and the sound if objects breaking caught Hope attention.

     Lucky for me I finally managed to snatch my wrists out of its confinements before proceeding to unwrap my legs. Hope was peaking out the door when I made my move.  Quickly I grabbed a hold of the gun and turned the safety off. Immediately she froze, I could hear her breathing start to pick.

"You don't want to do this." She stated.

"Open the door," I replied as I grabbed a hold of her shirt and placed the gun directly behind her skull. "I didn't want to have to do this, but you all made me!"

"I'm going to ask again," I heard a very familiar voice yell. "Where is my sister? If I don't get an answer I'm going to shoot multiple bullets into your leg all the way to your head until I have formed a line segment."

    Bash? When did he get here? How did he know I was here? Hope opened the door wider and we walked out of the dingy office type of room they had me in. I bit down on my tongue, with every step I took I could feel the erupting pain in my body. This girl had deadly fist I'm sure it'll take me a bit to heal.

I did my best to hold back the low groan that slipped pass my lips. It felt as if someone had their hands inside my torso and were squeezing my organs with vindictive intent. When I stopped moving for just a brief second the pain would dim to a low hum. When I begin walking again the pain shoot through my body trying to bring me to my knees. I could only imagine the purple bruises that were going to form as proof of what was done to me.