Two

Reign P.O.V

I woke up early the next morning, with a mild headache do to the alcohol from last night. My body was aching all over from the physical activities that occurred last night. Axel was unlike any of the other guys I have been with. Axel was willing to try any position and he was creative, I also might have withheld some of the details from Axel. I really ditched college because of my ex boyfriend who was becoming extremely possessive and stalker like.

He was becoming scary and although I vowed never to return home until my brother changed his ways. I knew he would protect me from the dangerous path I was going down. Jensen—my exwas involved in some underground boxing and the tournaments were half way over. Before I left Jensen was on a winning streak and death threats were becoming a everyday occurrence.

He was also becoming violent towards me, he hadn't exactly hit me. He shook me and pushed me a couple times, he called it accidents. I knew they weren't accidents I had seen the signs when dad started beating my brother. Jensen would freak out if I smiled, talked to or even sat next to another guy.

He would accuse me of wanting other guys, sometimes he'd even sit in my classes with me to make sure others guys would know I had a boyfriend. I tried breaking things off but he refused to allow me to have any amount of freedom. So here I am a college drop out, and somebodies one night stand.

Truthfully I have only known Axel for several hours and I have had more fun with him then Jensen. Speaking of Axel he was currently laying under me, he allowed me to be on top after our first round. We both crashed after the second round ended in pure bliss. My head was buried in his neck and my arms were wrapped around his neck.

Our bodies fit comfortably around one another—well almost comfortably. Maybe if it wasn't so hot I wouldn't mind continuing to lay in this position. I untangled my arms from his neck and removed my head from his sage smelling skin. My curly hair made a curtain around my face as I position my arms in a push up position.

A little bit of air whistled pass us causing a shiver to caressed my exposed skin as the covers repositioned itself to my mid back. His hand dropped from the area of my skin in which he placed it. His blonde hair was sprawled out on the pillow and the light stubble that connected his hair to his chin was trimmed in a clean manner.

He had a strong jawline and when I saw his eyes last night they were this wild type of green that reminded me of freshly cut grass. I bit my bottom lip as the pleasurable warmth made itself known in my lower half. I began moving around on his body trying to reposition myself so I could go to sleep.

"Are you trying to go another round?" He mumbled as he raised one eyebrow while still managing to keep his eyes close.

I froze in my spot as my eyes were now being drawn into his open ones. His hands were on each sides of my stomach, his thumbs rubbed up and down my torso.

"If I said yes?" I replied in a challenge.