Chapter 11

The girls began to talk about what the theme for the wedding should be. "It should be more music inclined since you guys are in the band and everything." Yara suggested and Reese pulled her away from Olivia's face.
"I think a bright blue theme would be pretty." Sophie added.
"Guys I love all the suggestions but I'm not really wanting that. I always wanted and elegant royal like wedding." Olivia told them and they all kind of nodded and said it would be amazing.
"Well we definitely need to go dress shopping soon. Are we wanna go with the traditional white dress?" Lola asked Olivia.
"Of course she wants a white dress Lola! She said elegant and royal like wedding." Sophie growled at Lola thinking it was a stupid question.
"Okay, gosh Sophie I was just asking a question." Lola said in a whiney manner.
"I'm thinking a white Cinderella-like ball gown?" Yara asked Olivia, who nodded in reply. "All right you got it. I know a guy." Reese gave her a 'are you serious look' and Yara gave her a look back in return.
"What's up ladies?" Blake came in with a huge grin on his face.
"Blakey! Hey you're still friends with that guy from the shop on 6th street right?"
"Yeah why?" Blake asked looking afraid to hear his wife's answer.
"Well I remember last time we were there he carried the exact dress Olivia wants for her wedding. Can you maybe give him a call?" Blake looked from Yara to Olivia then back to Yara then answered.
"Sure in fact I was actually going out to grab a few things so I could swing by there as well."
"Oh don't forget neutral colors." Yara reminded Blake which caused the girls some confusion.
"I got it babe." With that he left leaving the girls alone again.
"Sis what was that about?" Reese asked confused by her sisters behavior.
"It's nothing it's just something we've been talking about." Yara shot back at Reese annoyed.
"You've never been good at lying Yara. What is it you can tell me."
"Reese just leave it alone!"
"Yara..."
Reese didn't get to finish as Yara interrupted her, "Just leave me alone!" She then bolted upstairs leaving everyone in shock.
"Why wouldn't she tell me? We've always told each other everything."
"I think that's enough wedding planning for today guys." Olivia said grabbing the few wedding magazines off the coffee table. Winter was embracing Reese which was a tad bit weird since they never really seemed to like each other.
Carlos came downstairs with a sleeping Casey, "What happened with Yara?" Carlos asked and Sophie and Lola both gave him giant signals saying to retract the question. "You know what never mind. I actually came to give Casey to Lisa so I can take Olivia somewhere." Carlos had a blank look about him and Olivia didn't know whether or not to like or dislike what he may do.
"So where exactly are we going?" Olivia asked Carlos who was driving.
"I told you it's a surprise."
"You know secrets aren't always good to hide." He was silent as he pulled into a small clearing with a few trees.
Still not telling her why they were here Carlos commanded, "Come on."
"Come on Carlos why are we out here? What's so important?"
"Liv I'm just doing as I'm told." They walked for what felt like miles in silent until they came upon a huge oak tree. "Mom showed me this tree when I was thinking about proposing to Lisa." His voice quivered, "I didn't understand why she told me to remember where this tree was and do what she and dad did. She told me to right our names in a heart and promise to visit it whenever we have troubles. She then made me promise to take everyone else to this tree and do the same." He looked at Olivia and he had tears in his eyes then continued, "I can finally fulfill her request Olivia. You're the last one of the four of us."
"Hey guys where's Olivia? I need to talk to her." Ryan asked the twins.
"She went with Carlos somewhere." Sophie responded. 
Lola added, "He didn't say when they'd be back."
"Okay, what're you guys looking at?" Sophie and Lola exchanged looks and closed the book.
"It's nothing just an old book we've had since forever." Sophie forced a smile and her and Lola went to leave, dropping the book.
Ryan caught it and opened it in one swift movement. "This is a scrapbook! Who's that?" Sophie and Lola came up beside him.
Lola sighed loudly and responded glumly, "That's our mom and dad."
Then Sophie added, "When they were happy together."