Chapter 4

Olivia woke up and saw the paper, on her nightstand, that Ryan had given her last night. Do I call him? She thought to herself. There was a knock at her door and Lola popped her head inside. "Wake up sleepy head or you'll waste the day away!" She said smiling from ear to ear.
"Lola? What time is it?" Olivia said rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
"Well I woke up about half an hour or so ago and that was at that time so it's about noonish."
"What! How could you guys let me sleep in so late!?"
    Lola gave a shrug and closed the door to let Olivia get ready. Olivia threw on a nice pair of jean shorts and a nice purple flowy tank top. She then put on her black sandals and grabbed her phone. The paper with Ryan's number on it fell to the floor and Olivia quickly picked it up and plugged it in her phone. With that she crumpled the paper and threw it in her trash bin as she walked out the door.
    "Well look who actually got some sleep for once." Carlos said with Casey on his chest sleeping.
"For your information Carlos I sleep just haven't for the last couple days," she looked for the keys to the van, "Carlos where are the keys to the van I told my boss I'd be there sometime today?"
"Lisa, Sophie, and Lola took it they went for a girls day out."
Olivia breathed in and out there had to be something. "Do you still have your motorcycle?" She gave Carlos a smile.
"Yes, the keys the one closest to the door and its in the shed. Don't you forget to wear the helmet!"
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Olivia beamed at her brother.
"Yeah, yeah now get out of here before I change my mind."
    She got there and immediately pulled out her phone to call her boss, Michael. "Hey Cameron, what's up!" He said with a perky attitude which is weird since he's usually grumpy.
"Nothing much I've just got the new cover you asked for. I'm outside the building heading in to your office."
"Good, because I got a new assignment for you. Come on up." She hated when he said that, especially right after she just finished the last assignment he gave her.
    "Morning Miss Cameron!" Michael's assistant said in a sing song voice.
"Morning Stacy. Is Michael ready for me?"
"Yes go on in!" She said with a smile.
"Thanks Stacy!" With that she walked in the door and her smile faded.
"Oh their you are Olivia I'd like you to meet Mr. Ryan Hart and his band RWBY. You'll be designing their new album cover."
Olivia forced a smile on her face. She didn't expect this at all. "Nice to meet you Mr. Hart!"
    "So your Cameron? I was expecting some artistic dude. He never said your first name or even indicated you weren't a dude." Ryan said with a smile.
"Well Cameron do you have the cover?"
"Oh of course Mr. Smite!" She opened her folder and handed him her design.
"You never cease to amaze me Cameron. I think this is your best work yet!"
"Thank you sir."
    "So I'll let you all get acquainted and begin discussing ideas I've got to get a hold of the band this now belongs to. Before you leave Cameron, Stacy will have your check." With that Mr. Smite left without another word.
"Well guys at least we have a friend for our cover." Winston spoke up while jabbing Winter in the ribs to get her attention. Ryan smiled at Olivia as she sat down and pulled out pen and paper.
"Do you guys have an idea of what you want the cover to look like?"
"Well..." Reese started, " I was thinking we could do us on the cover in like a special pose or something." Winter looked at Reese in disgust, you could tell she dislikes Reese.
"I think it's a great idea Reese, I'll write it down. Anyone else?" Olivia smirked looking at Winter from the corner of her eye.
    No one else offered any ideas, so everyone was grabbing their stuff and leaving. "Mr. Smite said you have my check?" Olivia asked Stacy who grabbed it and handed it to her with a smile. "Thank you Stacy." She walked towards the stairs and went down towards the lobby. As she walked out the door of the studio she looked for her motorcycle key.
"Looking for something?" Ryan said smirking.