Chapter 1.

Your Pov:

I woke up next to Alex and Auden on the couch, i looked at Ellie's crib and saw Gene on the floor next to it, i laughed as i tried to get up without waking up anyone, i was able to and walked over to the kitchen and got out the pancake mix, i started making them then i heard Ellie crying, i was about to go over till i saw Gene get up and calm her down, then he looked at me and walked over with Ellie in his hands "Morning" he said "Morning" i replied, i looked at him and his eyes were black, seems like he stayed up all night "Gene go back to sleep you look tired" i said "I'm fine, Ellie was crying a lot and i didn't want to wake you and the twins" he said "That's nice but your tired, go back to sleep, Ill wake you when its time to eat" i said "Ok" replied and we went back to the living room and i continued to cook the pancakes, i finished and set them down on the table then i went to go wake up the kids "Morning kids" i said and they opened there eyes and sat up "Morning mommy" Auden said "Its time for breakfast, Alex can you wake up daddy for me?" i asked and she nodded, she walked over to Gene and Auden walked over to the table "Daddy its time for breakfast!" she said and Gene sat up "Is it? Well we better go before Auden and mommy eat it all" he said and i started to laugh "Ohh your right here" he giggled and i rolled my eyes, we walked over to the table and sat down, Auden hadn't eaten a thing yet to my surprise "Yay you guys are here!" he exclaimed and i laughed, we started eating and i took out my phone "Going to call everyone and tell them?" Gene asked "Ya, when we finish eating Ill call them and tell them its a surprise" i replied and we continued eating, i finished eating and went into the backyard and pulled out my phone and i called Katelyn "Hey Katelyn" i said "Hey, whats up?" she asked "Well i need you to come over... and bring everyone else there's something i need to ask you guys to do something..." i replied "Ok, ill call everyone else and we'll be over in a few" she said "Ok, thanks Kate" i said as i hung up and went back inside, the kids and Gene were on the couch dressed "Hey, Kate's going to call everyone and bring them here" i said "Ok, you might want to get dressed before they come, your covered in pancake mix" Gene giggled and i walked upstairs got changed and walked back downstairs.

Gene's Pov:

Y/N walked back downstairs and sat on the couch next to me then we heard a knock on the door "Wow, Katelyn got everyone quick" Y/N said as she answered the door "Hey Y/N, Hey Gene i got everyone" Katelyn said and they walked in the living room and sat down, we put Ellie down for a nap in my room so they wouldn't see her as soon as they walked in "So why did you call us all here Y/N-Chan?" Kawaii-Chan asked "Ohh we have someone to introduce you to" Y/N said then we heard crying on the monitor "Ohh looks like she's up, ill go get her" i said as i stood up and walked upstairs and got Ellie, i calmed her down and walked back downstairs, some of the girls covered there mouths and the guys looked just shocked "Y/N.. Gene did you guys have another kid? How did we not know..." Katelyn started but i cut her off "No... she's not ours, last night i found her in a bush at the park in this blanket, no one was around, we want to find her parents and we need your help" i said and they nodded "Of course we'll help you find her home, she needs her parents" Garroth said "Thanks, we haven't made posters yet so we need help with that and we don't know the city well" i said "Ok, then ill go get some posters printed we will go down town and put the posters up" Aaron replied and i nodded "Ok, here's my phone, look in my gallery i took a picture of Ellie this morning" i said handing him my phone and he nodded and left "What do we do till he gets back?" Aphmau asked "We'll just stay here and wait" i giggled and sat back down next to Gene and he handed me Ellie, i looked at the sleepy angel in Y/N's arms then she opened her eyes, she had icy blue eyes and a few strands of her brown hair were showing then she started crying and Y/N tried to calm her down but she wouldn't stop "Here" I said taking Ellie out of Y/N's arms and she calmed down instantly "Wow" Garroth said and everyone started laughing "Looks like she likes Gene more already" Aphmau laughed, Y/N started to laugh "Ya guess she does" she laughed then Aaron walked in "I got the posters, what are you all laughing about?" he asked "We'll tell you later, we ready to go?" Aphmau asked and i nodded "Yep, lets go" i replied and we left.

(If you were wondering where the kids are, Cadenza, Cal, Amalia, A/N and Brendan are looking after them and there going to drop off the twins and Ellie now)

Hey guys i hope you enjoy the first chapter of this new book, I have been sick these past few days so the chapters are probably going to be short, and also im not going to be updating like every day, my life is busy and I'll only update when I can, ok bye!