Chapter 6.

Your Pov:
I got in the car and Gene started driving, I explained to him that we were going back to Love-Love Paradise for Guy and Nate's wedding and the kids were so exited, they haven't been there since they were born and Guy and Nate had come to visit about a year ago but I can't believe there getting married, I had called Katelyn and told her and I think she's telling everyone else "When are we going!?" Alex asked with existment in her voice "At the starting of summer, few days from now... and we'll be there all summer!" I explained "So we're going to be there for our bithday!?" She asked "Yep" I said and there smiles grew and they cheered, we got home and they ran upstairs "Where are you guys going?" I asked giggling "To pack! Summer is only a few days away!" Alex exclaimed as they ran up "There so silly" I laughed "Yep they are" Gene said, I looked down at Ellie who was in my arms "I wonder how Guy and Nate are going to react, they don't know about Ellie... what if we get a call well were there?" I asked nervously "Don't worry, if we get a call while we're there babe we can get the parents tickets so they can come get there little girl" Gene replied "Your right, I'm going to go put Ellie to bed" I said and Gene nodded, I went upstairs and put Ellie in her crib, once she was asleep I went back downstairs and I found Gene in the kitchen "Whatcha making?" I asked "Some food" Gene said and I laughed, I sat down on the couch and turned on some Anime, Gene came and sat next to me "I have to go get the kids ready for bed, be right back" I said and Gene nodded, I went upstairs and went to Alex's room first and knocked on the door "Alex, it's time for bed" I said as I opened the door, Alex was there stuffing her suitcase full of her stuff animals and clothed "Hi mommy" she said "Hello, it's time for bed" I replied "Aww.. okay.." she replied and she got into her bed, I tucked her in and gave her a kiss on the forehead "Night" I said "Night mommy..." she replied and I walked out off the room and walked to Auden's room and opened the door, Auden was on the floor passed out, I giggled as I picked him up and put him in his bed, I tucked him in and walked out of the room, I went back downstairs to see Gene on the couch but he didn't look awake, I walked over and saw he was passed out, I laughed as I snuggled myself next to him and closed my eyes, I snuggled closer as I fell asleep.

Skip time to the next day

Gene's Pov:
I woke up snuggling next to Y/N who was asleep, I moved her beautiful H/C out of her face so I could see it, I picked her up bridal style and brought her to our room, I laid her down on the bed and left, I went back downstairs and looked at the clock, it was 6 am "Man its early" I said stretching, I felt like going for a jog, so that's what I did, I wrote a note saying that I would be back in about an hour and left it on the table, I put my runners on and went outside, I started running then I saw Travis across the street, I ran over to him "Hey Travis" I said and he turned to me "Hey Gene, out for a jog to?" He asked "Yep" I replied, we started walking together "Exited for the wedding?" He asked me "Yep, I can't believe Guy and Nate are getting married" I replied "I still can't believe me and Katelyn are getting married in the fall" Travis sighed "Ohh ya, how's the planning going?" I asked "Good, Aphmau and Kawaii-Chan have been helping alot, although Kawaii-Chan hasn't been helping that much because of the baby, I know she just found out but her and Zane have been busy with doctors appointments and such" he said "That's good that you got Aphmau to help plan, remember mine and Y/N's wedding" i laughed "Yeah, she had all the planning done in a day" Travis laughed, we talked for he rest out jog then Travis went home, I decided to do the same, I got home and I opened the door, I saw Alex and Auden watching TV and Y/N was sin the kitchen "Hey, your back just in time, breakfast is ready" Y/N smiled "Good, I'm hungry" I laughed "Well you better get your butt over here and get the plates and stuff" she laughed I went over and got the plates and brought them to the table, we all sat down and started eating.

Skip time cause Idk what to write XDD

We finished breakfast and sat down, Ellie woke up so I brought her downstairs, we were all sitting on the couch when I got a call "One moment Gene, it's Nate" I said and I went to the backyard, I answered but Nate sounded like he was crying "Nate!? Are you ok? What's wrong?" I asked "Hey Y/N, it's nothing... I just wanted to call to say that when you get to the island... we need to talk..." he said "Ok Nate.. see you soon" I replied and I hung up, I walked back into the house and sat next to Gene, I couldn't stop staring at my phone "You ok mommy?" Alex asked "Ya I'm fine, uncle Nate is just a little upset right now..." I replied...

I wonder what Guy and Nate wants to tell me...

A/N: Hey guys, I'm on a little writers block at the moment but I'll be back soon, bye!