Chapter 17.

Garroth's Pov:

"Ok" Gene said as he put his phone back in his pocket "My mom will be here in a few minutes, she's the only person i know who knows everything about my father" he said "Grandma's coming over?" someone asked, i looked and the kids were there "Your just like you mother with this but yes, grandma's coming over" i replied "Is grandpa coming too?" Auden asked "Uhh no.. grandpa has work today" i replied, i don't want them to know that my father was the one who burned the school down, they would be terrified of me and of Dante and i don't want that, then i heard a knock on the door "I got it" i said as i opened the door, my mom was there "Hi mom, come in" I said "Thanks Gene" she replied as she walked "I heard about your father... the kids are alright right?" she asked, i was about to answer when the kids came running past me "Hi grandma" Auden said "Hello Auden, Alex its nice to see you both" mom said "Where's Y/N?" she asked "Upstairs resting, we got a baby coming soon but mom, there's something important we have to talk to you about... please sit down" I said and mom nodded, she sat on the couch and i showed her the note "Ohh no... Gene..." she said as she started to cry, i felt a tear come down my face as i hugged her "I know mom... but don't worry, we will never give dad Y/N" i replied hugging her more "We'll go, you two need to talk it out... Alex, Auden... come with us to the park...." I heard Zane say "Ok Uncle Zane" the twins said as they left, i sat down next to my mother "Gene I'm so sorry... I should've never married that man..." she cried "Mom... it's alright... Y/N is safe as long as she's with me and the others...." I replied then I heard someone coming down the stairs, I turned around to see Y/N in her nightgown "Hi Gene... what's going on?" She asked then my mom stood up and hugged her "Y/N you've grown so much since the last time I saw you, I just want to say I'm sorry for what my husband is doing" she said "It's alright, I told Gene that if I have to I will go with him, only if I have too" she replied and my mother helped her sit down, I could feel a few tears coming down my face as I looked at Y/N... I don't want to lose her... for mine and the others sakes... "You won't have to... I have a plan" i said "Ill call the others back and we'll get Abby to babysit the kids" i said pulling out my phone and calling everyone.

Your Pov:

I'm a little nervous about Gene, i don't know what he's planing but whatever it is ill go with it, few minutes after Gene called everyone they were here, Abby took all the kids upstairs (Abby is 12) I hope she can take care of them all, everyone came and sat on the couch and floor while Gene was standing in front of the TV "I have a plan to get my dad back in prison and everyone here safe" he said and he told us his plan, he's going to use me as bate, crud... so I'm going to be in the forest alone in a clearing where Xander wants me, everyone is going to be in the bushes ready with weapons and when i give the signal everyone is going to pop up surrounding Xander and I then Lucinda will throw a potion at him freezing him... complicated but i know we can do it... now we just have to wait for this little one to come...

{4 months later}

Its been 4 months.... everyone is getting things ready for next month, Kawaii-Chan and I aren't allowed to help because of the babies witch I'm really exited about because were going to have 3 new little ones in the family, Alex and Auden are going to be great big siblings, so will Nekoette, speaking of the babies, were going to the hospital tomorrow for Kawaii-Chan cause she thinks the twins are arriving soon, I'm so exited, Kawaii-Chan and I were in my bedroom with Aphmau and Katelyn talking while everyone else was getting everything ready, I'm nervous really nervous, what happens if it doesn't go as planned? I can't stop thinking about it... how can the others be so calm about it? The girls have been trying their best to cheer me up but nothing would work, I'm too worried and i think its going to be like that till this is done... "Y/N-Senpai?" Kawaii-Chan questioned bringing me back to reality "Its going to be alright Y/N-Senpai this is going to work..." Kawaii-Chan said, i looked at the girls and they nodded "Thanks Kawaii-Chan... girls... this is just makes me nervous... what happens if this goes wrong? What if i never see you all again and the kids..." I said crying a little, Katelyn came and wiped my tears away "Y/N... Its going to work... trust us..." she said and i nodded "I'm glad i have friends like you...." I replied.

Hey guys! I am so so sorry that i haven't updated lately, i got extremely busy and it might be like that for a while...

Also i was thinking that after this book i would make a book for all the kiddies in this book, let me know if you want me to do that in the comments!