Chapter 20.

Skip time 2 weeks later

Your Pov:

Its been 2 weeks since Lexia was born and were going to go see Gene's father in the place he asked to meet me, everyone was ready for this, KC and some of the girls stayed with the kids, Katelyn, Lucinda and Sasha were the only other girls that came with us, i was nervous, what happens if i never seen Gene or anyone else again? I can't think about that, i have to think positive, we made it to the area and everyone got into places, i waited a while before i heard someone coming "Hello Xander" i said "Hello Y/N, hows the new baby?" he asked "Good, now... why did you call me here?" i asked "What? Can't i see my daughter in law every once and a while?" he said "What do you want?" i asked again "I want you away from my son Gene, he deserves better than you, he deserves a girl who will murder and steal unlike you you goody girl" he said, that made me angry, very angry, i felt like my world was changing "He doesn't deserve you!" Xander yelled and i got so mad i didn't even care anymore, i collapsed onto the ground "He deserves someone better, weakling" he said walking away, i didn't care at all anymore, i stood up with my hands in fists, i ran to him screaming and tackling him "I am not the kind of person you think i am!!!! I have changed a lot since i met Gene!! Him and the others have taught me to be strong and not weak!!! Like my siblings and parents!!!! And no one will make me feel like i don't belong!!!!!" I screamed punching him in the face many times "Y/N stop!!!" I heard someone yell, i turned around to see Gene and the others, i looked at my hands and they were covered in blood "I..I.." i said as i started to cry "Gene..." i said and he pulled me into a hug "Its ok... it wasn't your fault.. it was my fathers... that reminds me Garroth, Zane take my father to the police outside this forest" he said "Alright" Garroth said as him and Zane picked up Xander and brought him out of the forest... "Gene" i said still crying "Shhh... its alright... it wasn't your fault..." he whispered into my ear as he picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the forest, i was still crying, i felt so guilty, i had never punched anyone so hard before...

Gene's Pov:

I picked up Y/N and walked out of the forest, Y/N finally stopped crying and i put her down, everyone else had left with the police and Y/N and i were heading home "Can't wait to see the kids.." Y/N sighed "Are you ok?" i asked "No... what have i become..." she said and i kissed her forehead "Your a sweet and beautiful girl with the best family and friends in the world..." i said and she smiled a little, i wiped the tears from her face "Lets get home and see the kids..." i said and she nodded, we got in the car and headed home. When we got home i opened the door and everyone was there "Mommy! Daddy!" i heard the twins yelled as they came up and hugged us "Mommy why are you hands red?" Auden asked and i looked at Y/N "Its nothing Auden, just a bit of paint, I'm going to go wash it off" Y/N replied as she ran into the bathroom "Daddy is mommy ok?" Alex asked "She's fine, she just needs a little time..." i replied then i heard a baby cry it was Lexia, i walked over to the crib and picked her up and calmed her down "We'll go, seems Y/N needs a little time" Katelyn said as everyone left, leaving me and the twins on the couch cuddling with Lexia, i heard a door open and my eyes widen, i looked at the hallway and Y/N was standing at the entrance to the living room "Y/N come sit with us" i said and she came and sat next to Auden, this is what i like, cuddling on the couch with the best family ever... i just hope Y/N feels better after what happened... and i hope she doesn't feel guilty about it...

Hey guys! I am so so so sorry i haven't been uploading much, I've been working really hard on 3 new books that will be posted after my next one which is with all the children in this book!