Chapter 13

Skip time to the next day when they leave

Your Pov:

Today was the day we leave, and hopefully that good surprise is coming, I wonder what it is... I was packing up Gene's stuff since i only packed mine when Alex came in the room "Mommy i finished, where should i put my bag?" she asked "Downstairs next to mine, tell your brother that too" i replied "Alright.." she said softly as she left, i sighed, she hasn't been the same sice Gene was killed, she's not jumping around everywhere she's just sitting on the couch looking at the family photo we took when she and Auden were born, i still haven't told them about their baby sister witch i think i should tell them when I'm done packing.

~

I finished packing and put Gene's bag next to everyone else's "Kids! Can you come here!" i exclaimed  and they came down "What is it mommy?" Auden asked "There's something important i have to tell you, its good news" i started, the kids gave me a strange look "Your going to have a little sister soon!" i said and their smiles grew "Really? Yay!" Alex cheered "Hey our family is going to be like Nekoette's because auntie Kawaii-Chan is having a boy and a girl! Except twins are older in our family!" Auden said "Really? Ill have to talk to Kawaii-Chan then, you guys go play" i said and they ran off, i walked upstairs to Kawaii-Chan's room and knocked on the door "Come in" she said, i went in, Kawaii-Chan was on the bed and her baby bump started to show "I heard your having a boy and a girl, that's amazing!" i said and she laughed "Thanks, also Kawaii-Chan wanted to congratulate Y/N-Senpai on the baby girl, since Kawaii-Chan didn't really get too earlier you found out the gender so quickly" she said and i laughed "Thanks, so how does it feel?" i asked with a smirk on my face, since i used to be the only one with twins "Hard... Kawaii-Chan is always so hungry, now she knows how you feel Y/N-Senpai" she sighed, i laughed a little "Come on, we gotta start heading to the boat" i said and she nodded, she stood up and we went downstairs, everyone was ready, the guys were carrying the bags and the girls were carrying their children "Alright, looks like were set, lets go!" i said and we left the house "You guys are going to love the city" i told Guy and Nate "I hope we will, this is our first time off the island since we started working here when this place opened" Guy said "Wow you two have been working here a long time" i replied "Yeah..." Nate said, we got on the boat and went to our rooms, because their were so many of us the this boat was small we had it for ourselves and Guy and Nate got to keep it in case we ever want to go back, even if it took a week to get home from the boat and not use the plane, i was unpacking when i heard a knock on my door, i opened it and no one was there, i looked around found a note on my door.

Dear Y/N,

Hello Y/N, i am a close friend of yours and i would like to see you... follow the clues on these notes to find me... I can't wait to see you.. I've waited a while... 

P.S. Look on the back of this paper for the first clue

I was so confused, who could have written this note? I looked on the back of the note.

Y/N, we became friends on this day when 2 people we know hurt you the night before, and i almost hurt them.. go to their room and look around, there might be a memory there... although it might be hard to find..

I was confused till i realised that today was the day Gene and I met, the night after i was pushed to the ground.. when i met everyone... i went over the Sasha and Zenix's room, everyone was on the dock so i was able to sneak in, Nathen wasn't in here.. looks like they took all the kids to the dock... I snuck in and started to look around, what could Sasha and Zenix have that was from the one night? I looked everywhere but i couldn't find anything till i spotted a shirt in Nathen's crib, it looked like the same shirt Sasha wore over 5 years ago when she yelled at me, i picked up the shirt and a note fell out, i quickly took the note and ran back to my room and sat on my bed.

Great job on finding this clue, your 2nd clue lies in the hands of someone you care about, they can't give it to you directly so you have to look for it, the note is in a mask, the one that when you were feeling down he gave you... remember camping?

I looked close at the note till i realised that the mask this person was talking about was Zane, when he gave me the mask covered in warm water after i fell into the rapids, he still had the same one, all of Zane's masks have different patterns in a way and i knew exactly witch one it was, i ran to Zane and Kawaii-Chan's room and knocked on the door, no one was there, i walked in and started to look around but i couldn't find it, till i spotted a little bit of grey under the bed, i grabbed it and the note fell out of it, i took it and i ran back to my room.

Amazing job Y/N but  you still got a lot to go... this clue is hidden in a place where your kids lay down, its hidden in a thing you gave 1 of them when they were young...

I was so confused, what did i give the kids when they were young that they still have ohh! Their little teddy bear i gave them when they were born, i ran over to their room but I was stopped by Garroth "Hey, you ok? You've been running around like crazy" he said "Y-Ya I'm fine, I'm just looking for the kids" I replied running off, i ran into the kids room, no one was there, their probably with Nekoette, good thing they took the teddy bear, i grabbed it and looked at it, then the note fell out of the bow.

Y/N your almost there, the last clue lies in a small box someone gave you on a special day... think you know what it is?

I thought till i looked at my hand, the ring box! I'm so glad i kept it when Gene gave it to me, i ran back to my room, i looked behind me and a few people were following me, i ran into my room with them "Y/N whats going on? You've been running around all day" Katelyn said "One second!" i said as i opened the box and read the note.

"Great job Y/N, you found the last clue! I would've added more if i didn't want you to see me now, I've waited almost a month but its time, go to the top of the boat on the front corner... I'll be waiting"

"This is what you've been doing, who is this person?" Garroth asked and i turned to them "I don't know but I'm going to find out now" I replied running to the top of the boat, i looked at the front and there was a man there, he had black hair and he was facing the ocean so i couldn't see his face, everyone was behind me including the kids "Stay here.." i whispered and they nodded "Hello?" i asked going closer "Hello... It's good to see you again.." he said as he turned around i realised who it was "Gene?" i questioned "Yes.. Y/N..." he said, tears were coming down my face like a waterfall as i ran to him "It is you... but how...?" i asked crying more, he wiped my tear away "Shh.. babe... its me and you don't have to know.. I don't even know how but... I love you..." he said as he kissed me, I kissed back we pulled apart and i turned around, all the girls were taking videos and pictures and the kids faces were shocked "Kids..." Gene said, the kids cried as they ran to Gene "Daddy!" Alex exclaimed, i backed away as they had their father kids moment "Come on.. lets go down and celebrate" Garroth said and everyone cheered and we walked down and started the party...

Hey guys! I told you it would get better! I got this idea from a Zanvis fanfic where Travis died in a car accident but came back, i love the book but i forget the title, If you know let me know in the comments! Also i need baby names for Kawaii-Chan's twins and the other baby girl so make sure to leave names in the comments! Ok bye!