Chapter 7.

Skip time to when everyone gets to the island

Your Pov:

We just made it to the island, i was so tired, the kids wouldn't let any of us sleep, we were walking off the ramp, the kids looked so surprised, i looked around trying to spot Guy or Nate when i spotted them at the sign, i dropped my bags in front of Gene and I ran to them "Guy! Nate!" i exclaimed as i gave them a big hug "Its so good to see you! How have you been?" i asked "We've been good, how have you all been?" Guy replied "We've been good, Y/N, after we get you all settled... we need to talk" Guy said "Of course" i replied, i ran back to Gene and grabbed my bags then i ran back to Guy and Nate, we all walked to our sweet, when we got there i couldn't believe it, it was the same sweet we stayed in the last time but bigger "We reserved this one for you and we added extra rooms for the kids" Nate said "Guys its awesome!" Garroth said "Ya it is!" i said "Thanks, we spent months on it" Guy said "Lets go inside!" Auden said rushing inside with Nekoette and Alex "Kids!" Gene said running after them with Zane, everyone started laughing "Ohh geez" I laughed "Lets go in" Kawaii-Chan said and we went in, Gene, Zane and the kids were no where to be seen, we looked around till we saw them on the 3rd floor "Hi mommy!" Alex said "Hi Alex, be careful sweetheart" I replied "They seem to like it" Garroth laughed "Yeah they do" Cadenza replied "Lets go get you all settled" Guy said and we nodded, and we headed upstairs and started to unpack.

Skip time to when they finish

We finished unpacking, we were just waiting for the kids to calm down, they have so much energy, Ellie was upstairs with Gene in our room, we got the one Katelyn and I shared last time and her and Travis got the one him and Gene shared "Y/N, can we talk to you now?" Guy asked "Of course you guys" I replied and we left, we found a bench and sat down, Guy looked like he was about to cry "Guy... you ok?" i asked "Yeah... well... we have a kid" he replied "Guy, Nate that's amazing! Where is the little one?" I asked "W-We.. don't know" Guy said before he burst into tears "We had a little girl thanks to an amulet Lucinda gave us a year ago over mail... we had her a month ago and... she went missing over a week ago..." Nate said "Nate... Guy.. that's horrible" i said "Yeah... she was so cute too..." Guy replied pulling out his phone and going to the gallery, he was in a hospital bed with a small baby in his hands... she had brown hair and icy blue eyes, like Ellie's then he got to a picture, it was Ellie "Is your kid named Ellie?" i asked "Yeah, how did you know?" Nate asked "That baby that me and Gene brought with us, that was Ellie, Gene found her in a bush at the park" i said "What!? Where is our baby?" Guy asked "Back at the house, lets go!" i said and we ran to the house and i burst through the door "Y/N, Guy, Nate are you guys ok?" Aaron asked "Where... is... Ellie...." i asked.

Guy's Pov:

"Where... is... Ellie...." Y/N asked "She's right here why?" Gene asked handing her to Y/N "I've found her parents" she said, i was about to cry when i saw Ellie in Gene's hands, they found my little girl... "Really!? Where are they?" Laurence exclaimed "Right here" Y/N said handing me Ellie, my little girl is back... safe and sound, everyone one was looking at me, then Nate grabbed my shoulders "Guy... Nate.. your her parents?" Cadenza asked "Yes" i replied "Ugh! I knew i should of reconized her, i was the one who gave you the amulet!" Lucinda said and we started laughing "Anyways its getting late we should get going" Nate said and we left, I'm so happy to have my little girl back

Gene's Pov:

"Ok Nekoette~Tan its time for bed" Kawaii~Chan said "But mommy! I don't wanna go to bed! Its to much fun here!" Nekoette said "No buts, Alex~Chan and Auden~Kun have to go to bed too" Kawaii~Chan replied "Fine..." Nekoette mumbled, her ears got droopy as Zane picked her up and brought her to her room "Alright Alex, Auden time for you to go to bed to" Y/N said "Ok mommy" Auden mumbled, Y/N picked him up and I got Alex and we brought them to their room, we tucked them in and went to our room "Man today was a long day" I said "Yeah it was, at least now we can get some sleep" Y/N replied "Yeah we do" I laughed as i got into bed, Y/N got in a few minutes after "Thanks Gene..." Y/N said "For what?" I asked "For everything..." Y/N replied "No.. thank you, you showed me that there was still good in me" I said "No problem and Gene... there was always good in you" Y/N said as she closed her eyes, I brought her closer to me and i closed my eyes and i fell asleep.

A/N: Hey guys its Sydney, I'm back! If anything looks weird its because my keyboard is acting weird at the moment so yeah! I'm back! Hope you all still enjoy this story, ok bye!