Chapter 18

Skip time to the next day

Your Pov:

Today is the day, we are heading to the hospital for Kawaii-Chan's twins, were all so exited, i was in my car with Kawaii-Chan and Zane waiting for Gene, everyone else were in there cars waiting for us to go but Vylad and Ivy are staying behind to look after the kids, Gene came and got in the car and started driving, after we started driving i looked behind me and everyone else was behind us driving their cars, one of my favourite songs Demons by Imagine Dragons came on and Gene and i both started singing to it like the duet songs i listen to a lot.

Skip time to when they get to the hospital

We made it to the hospital, Gene parked the car and we waited for everyone else to get here, once they got here we went in "Hello, room for Mrs. Kawaii-Chan Ro'meave" I said "Ahh hello, here's the room number" the secretary said "Thank you" i said and we went to the room "Can Y/N-Senpai come in with Kawaii-Chan?" Kawaii-Chan asked "Of course KC, lets go" I said and we went in. (Sorry if this is weird, i don't know how this stuff works, I'm still young)

Zane's Pov:

Its been about 5 hours now, KC is still in thew room and I'm sitting in the waiting room with everyone else nervous as heck "Zane, she's fine, don't worry i felt exactly how you felt when my twins were born" Gene said "I know she's fine just still nervous" i replied "I get it, i was nervous too" Gene replied "Yeah..." i said looking at my feet, KC please be ok...

10 hours later

Its been another 10 hours and the nurse hasn't come out yet, i was getting really scared suddenly the nurse walked out of KC's room "Mr. Ro'meave" she said and i shot up "Yes? How is my wife?" i asked "She's fine Mr. Ro'meave, she gave birth to healthy twins, a boy and a girl" she said "Can we go see them?" Garroth asked from behind me "Of course" she said and we went in, Kawaii-Chan was on the bed with 2 little ones in her hand "Hello Zane-Kun... come meet the twins..." she said softly and i went over, i started to cry as i pulled my mask down and pulled my hair out of my face, i know my eye is blind but still "Welcome to the world little ones..." i whispered "We'll leave you all alone for a while, come on Y/N" Gene said as he left, i looked back at Kawaii-Chan and she handed me my daughter, she had pink hair with blue eyes and my son had black hair and yellow eyes, they're so cute "So what are we going to name them?" Kawaii-Chan asked "Sapphire is a cute girl name, you pick the boys name" i said "How about James-Kun" Kawaii-Chan said "Sapphire and James..." i said, I'm so glad we have 2 new ones in our family...

Skip time to when they're ready to leave

Gene's Pov:

Zane and Kawaii-Chan are ready to leave, everyone went to they're cars and drove home, Y/N and I were waiting in the other room when KC and Zane walked out both with the kids and their bags "Here, let me help you guys" I laughed as I grabbed some bags and Y/N grabbed one "James-Kun and Sapphire-Chan are so cute! Nekoette-Tan is going to love them!" Kawaii-Chan exclaimed "They are very cute, I'm sure Nekoette is going to have fun with 2 little siblings to look after" Y/N laughed, we got out of the hospital and got in the car with the twins, Kawaii-Chan had to hold James the whole time i drove because our car wasn't big enough for 2 car seats, Y/N and i sang to songs the whole drive home and Kawaii-Chan and Zane joined in too.

Skip time to when they get back

We got home and i sat on the couch with Y/N and turned on the TV, we had already dropped off Kawaii-Chan and Zane and everyone was heading to their place "We should go to Zane and KC's party" Y/N said, i looked over at her and turned the TV off "Alright, lets go" i said, looks like the relaxing day just turned into a small party day, we decided to walk because its a nice Fall day, we got to KC's house and Y/N knocked on the door and Zane answered "Hey Y/N, Gene, come on in" Zane said opening the door and stepping out of the way "Thanks Gene" i said and we walked in, everyone was there, even the kids "Hi mommy! Hi daddy!" Alex exclaimed as they came and hugged us "Mommy?" Auden asked "Yes Auden?" Y/N replied "You look tired, you okie?" he asked "I'm fine Auden" she said "No Y/N he's right, you look tired maybe we should go home" i said but Y/N shook her head "No, I'm fine, were here for Kawaii-Chan and Zane so lets go talk to them" she replied "Alright" i replied and we went to see them "Hi Y/N-Senpai! Gene-Kun!" Kawaii-Chan said giving me a hug "Hey KC... where are the twins?" I asked "Ohh their with Katelyn-Sama and Cadenza-Chan, they really love them and so does Nekoette-Tan" KC giggled and i looked behind her, Katelyn and Cadenza were on the couch with the twins, Cadenza was talking to Garroth and looks like she made him blush, i laughed as KC, Zane, Y/N, the kids and i went over to see Katelyn and Cadenza "Hey guys!" Y/N said sitting "Hey" Cadenza said "Here KC, i have to talk to Garroth about something" she said as she stood up handing the infant boy to KC "If you want another kid we'll adopt!" Garroth said as he stood up and went to talk to Cadenza, i laughed as i looked back at Y/N, she looks tired, she wasn't when we left, hope she's not getting sick or anything...

Hey guys! So sorry fro the lack of updates! Christmas is soon and i have a lot of things to do! Sorry! Also go and follow my friends Hibiscus_Ember and crazywrighter16 they both have amazing books! Go follow them!