Chapter 21.

Skip time 1 month later

Your Pov:

It's been about a month since Xander went back to jail, thank Irene! Gene and I haven't been sleeping much because of Lexia, I don't know what's wrong with her, maybe cause she's blind she gets scared, Gene and I have been keeping close to her cause she enjoys the cuddles, I was holding her and singing a lullaby when Alex and Auden came running into the living room with Gene chasing them yelling "I'm gonna get you!" and the kids making faces at him, I laughed as they ran around the house playing their game... best family ever.... I brought Lexia upstairs to her room and put her in her crib then went back downstairs, I looked out the window and it was snowing a little, I forgot today was the first of December... "Kids! It's snowing outside!" I said and they came running "It's snowing!? Yay!" Auden exclaimed "Alex lets go outside and play!" he said and they ran to the door and got their winter jackets and other winter stuff on and ran out the back door to the backyard "Their so adorable." I said then I felt someone hug me from behind "Hey Gene" I laughed "Hey... it's been a while since we've gotten everyone together for a sleepover, how about we have one tonight" he said "That sounds like a great idea, you go call everyone and I'll order pizza and wings" I replied and he went right to his phone and I picked up my phone and ordered the pizza "Everyone is coming!" I heard Gene exclaim from the other room and I nodded, I finished ordering the pizza and I sat on the couch "Everyone is coming at 6, the pizza should be here by then right?" Gene asked and i nodded "Should we get the kids?" i asked "You can, I'll go check on Lexia" he said as he went up the stairs, I went and opened the back door and called out for the kids, they came running and i helped them take off their winter outfits "Everyone is going to be here for a sleepover soon so go clean your room (Yes they share a room now) I watched as they ran up the stairs getting ready while Gene and I were cleaning the living room getting ready, this is going to be fun...

Skip time to the sleepover

It was now 6pm and everyone will be here soon the pizza just arrived and Gene and I were in our pj's in the living room waiting suddenly the doorbell rang, I went and opened it and Abby and Nekoette ran right past me up the stairs and I could hear the twins cheering, their so funny, I stepped out of the way and let everybody in, I'm glad our living room is big enough to fit all of us in here, especially with all our kids, the last person to arrive was Cal, he was carrying a lot of kid stuff, Amalia must've packed everything for Callie and Harmony for the night, Amalia is such an overprotective parent but I get it, I was like that for a little too when my kids were that age, we all sat down in a circle and we started to talk while the kids were playing upstairs and Abby was taking care of the babies, she's so good at babysitting children... I didn't bring Lexia upstairs because she doesn't like to be far from me or Gene, we all talked for a while then I spotted someone in the window, a women with a child next to her.. they looked like they were homeless... our eyes met and she picked up the child and ran, I gave Gene Lexia and I ran out of the house but the women and child were gone, Gene and the others came behind me "Y/N? You ok?" Gene asked "I'm fine Gene... I just saw someone..." I replied, "Who?" Garroth asked and I shook my head "Nevermind... I think it was just my imagination...." I replied and we went back in the house, I couldn't stop thinking of that woman and her child... I wanted to help them but the women ran... strange...

Dun dun dun!! Cliffhanger! Ok, this is the LAST chapter of this book! But don't worry! This question at the end will be answered in the next book and it will be a time ship 10 years later (Starting at 9 years later) it will be out within the next couple days!

P.S. Thank you all for the support, you've all helped me so much....!