Chapter 9.

Your Pov:
We sat down at one of the tables, Dante looked like he was going to cry "Dante what's wrong with Gene?" I asked "25 years today your parents were killed by... my father... he was a killer and after that murder he went to jail..." Dante said he was crying really hard, Nicole was calming him down, I felt like I was about to cry "Dante..." I started "Y/N... I'm so sorry..." Dante cried "Dante it's ok... you couldn't control your father" I replied, Dante stood up and came and gave me a hug "I'm so sorry..." Dante whispered "It's ok Dante..." I whispered back "I'm going to go talk to Gene..." he said and he left "I..." I started, everyone came over and gave me, A/N and Cal a hug "Y/N... it's going to be ok..." Cal said "It's fine... I'm just worried about Gene... I don't care if hid this, I'm just worried he's going to hurt himself..." i replied "We won't let that happen, don't worry" A/N said, I looked up and she was crying a little "Lets head back to the house, its been a stressful day for all of us" Nate said and i nodded and we headed back to the house.... hope your ok Gene

Dante's Pov:

I found Gene in the change room crying behind one of the curtains "Bro? you ok?" I asked "No... I married the girl who's parents were killed by our father!" he exclaimed crying more, i sat down next to him "Gene its fine, that was 25 years ago and to be honest... Y/N is more worried about you that afraid of you, she still loves you and so does everyone else, dad is in jail and he will never get out, he hasn't for that past 25 years..." I replied trying to calm him down "And what are our kids going to think when they find out that they're grandfather was a murderer!" Gene yelled "That won't happen, Gene listen to yourself if you keep letting bad memories come your kids are going to be fatherless!" i exclaimed, Gene finally calmed down "Your right, I'm here for my family and I will always protect them" he replied "That's the spirit, now lets head back before Y/N and Nicole start yelling at us through our phones" i laughed, Gene laughed as well "Yeah, lets go" he said and we went back to the house.

Gene's Pov:

We got back to the house, we walked in and everyone looked at me "Hey..." I sighed and Y/N ran and gave me a big hug "Gene!" she exclaimed "Hey Y/N" I replied hugging back "I was worried about you, after you ran off i thought something happened to you.." she said "We were all worried..." Garroth replied "I'm going to head to bed, ill see you all in the morning" i said but Y/N stopped me "First, we need to talk" she said in a serious voice, she tried to do a serious face but she was just too cute "Fine, anything you say" I replied, i tried to be playful but her face was to cute, we went upstairs, we went in our bedroom and she shut the door "I'm just wondering why did you keep it a secret?" She asked "I'm so sorry, I didn't realise that my father was the killer till you mentioned it was today..." I replied "I knew there were 3 kids who escaped but I didn't know that it was your family... I thought that if you found out it was one of my family members you wouldn't love me anymore..." I said "Babe I love you and I'll always love you, even if you father killed my parents..." she said, kissing me, I kissed back "I love you to, and I will always protect you and the kids..." I replied then we heard someone yell "GENE EMERGENCY!" Dante yelled from downstairs, Y/N and I ran down "What's wrong?" I asked "Look on the TV.." he replied and I looked "A dangerous murderer who has been locked up for 25 years has escaped, the man is known as Xander Lawyers (I made up the names on the spot) who was the man who murdered the L/N couple and his next victims are possibly the 3 L/N siblings, keep your children inside at all costs and make sure you take a weapon if you leave your home" the women said "How in the world could father have escaped?" Dante asked "That is the least of our worries" I replied "Y/N, A/N and Cal are all in danger, and so are we" I replied "You all can stay here as long as you need too" Guy said "Thanks... Gene I'm a little nervous..." Y/N replied "Don't worry Y/N I won't let my father touch you or the rest of my family..." I said "We should all get some sleep, it's late... we'll worry about all of this tomorrow" Garroth said and i nodded "Good idea, were going to need our energy... Guy, Nate... I'm so sorry i ran off on your wedding night.." I apologised "Its fine, this is more important" Guy said "Ok, I just needed to say sorry again" i replied and we started to laugh "Ok, lets head to bed" Y/N said and we all went up to our rooms, I couldn't get my father out of my mind..

Dad you better not come near my friends or family...