Chapter 10.

Skip time, 1 week later

Your Pov:

I'm really worried about Gene and Dante, ever since we heard their father escaped from prison they've been really overprotective, Nicole and I went on a girls day and we caught Gene and Dante spying on us, I mean, I don't blame them, their father is a murderer who murdered Gene's parents in law, I miss them too but I can't change the past, I was getting ready since the girls and I were going on an all girls day and the boys promised to stay at the house, I wonder how long they can keep it, I heard a knock on the door and I answered it, all the girls were dressed up and had their bags, Lucinda was holding a potion wich made me a little nervous since last time she used a potion she turned me into a wolf and my kids played with me the whole hour I was one, that was sorta pleasant but not at the same time "Ready to go?" Aphmau asked "Yep, just have to put on one or more thing" I said running to my vanity and putting on dolphin earings that Gene gave me when we got here "Ok, let's go!" I said "Ok, hold on!" Lucinda exclaimed as she threw the potion onto the ground, next thing I knew we were all at the restaurant, right at the elevator "Ok Lucinda... please let us know next time before you use a potion..." Katelyn asked and Lucinda started giggling "Sorry, your faces though" she laughed, I sighed "Fine, let's just enjoy today" I replied and we found a seat, we ordered our food and drinks and we waited "Hmm..." "Y/N? Something wrong?" Nicole asked "I can't help but feel like one of the guys are watching us" I replied "They kept their promise so far, but let's not worry about that" Aphmau said "Your right, today suppose to be a fun day away from our responsibilities" I laughed "Ugh when's our food coming..." Katelyn groaned "Soon Kate" I laughed "Y/N-Senpai, Kawaii-Chan wanted to ask how Gene Kung has been feeling since Ellie-Chan found her parents" Kawaii-Chan asked "Ohh he's doing well, he's complained to me that he wants another daughter but I don't think that's going to happen, the twins are enough" I replied and Kawaii-Chan laughed "That's funny because Kawaii-Chan and Zane-Kun found out were having twins" she laughed "Ohh, sorry" I laughed back "It's fine" she replied, our food came few moments later and we started eating, I looked up from my food for a moment and I saw someone who looked like Gene but it wasn't him, he had lighter blue eyes and sorta grey hair, he was staring right at me with a weird look "Girls...." I said "What is it?" Michi asked "Behind you, there's asked man who looks like Gene staring right at us..." I replied and they all looked back, the man didn't move his head "Or he's staring at you.." Katelyn said, the man tilted his head more and I reconiczed him.. Gene's father "Xander..." I mumbled "What!?" Katelyn exclaimed the man started to move forward as he pulled out asked a knife, we were the only people here since Guy gave us a special seat for the day, I ran right in front of my friends "Xander! Stay away from my family!" I yelled at him but he wouldn't listen he kept coming closer and closer "Y/N... It's good to see you again, man have you grown...." he said still laughing "Why do you want me and my siblings!? And why did you kill my parents!?" I yelled back "Your parents took somehting dear from me when we were young... your father and I were really close friends.." he said "What do you mean!?" I questioned "We went camping one day when we were 15... your father encouraged us to go exploring.. then my parents slipped on a log... and fell into the rapids.. their bodies were never found and I blamed it on him... once I found out that you, A/N and Cal were born I decided to kill you all... for revenge on your father, but Cal saved you..." he replied "Take me! Just leave the rest of my family alone!!" I screamed "Y/N! No!" I heard someone yell, Gene ran in front of me with the guys "Ohh sons... what are you two doing here?" He asked Gene and Dante "Protecting our wives and family..." Gene replied "Your married? Both of you? Wich girls might I ask" he said "Were not telling you!" Gene yelled at him "Ok then.. let me guess... Gene your married to Y/N and Dante your married to the red head girl" he said, he was right "How did you know..." Gene scoffed at him "Easy, I hear alot in prison" he replied "Father what's ever you do... stay away from my family.." Gene said, Xander looked down at my stomach.. I tried to cover it up because I was wearing a top that showed my stomach "Stretch marks... you have kids..." Xander said "Yes and and I will not let you near them ot my wife..." Gene scoffed again then Xander started to laugh again ad as he as he came closer... he wanted to kill someone... "Who should i kill? Y/N or my own son..." he mumbled Gene had gotten really mad at this point he ran to his father and started to wrestle him "Gene!" I yelled but Katelyn was tugging my arm "We have to get out of here!" She exclaimed, I was crying so hard "Gene take this!" Lucinda yelled passing him a potion, we ran to the elevator area I poked my head out, they were on the edge of the building then I saw somehting I shouldn't of seen Xander stabbed Gene in the stomach but Gene was able to push his father off of the building "GENE!!" I yelled running to him, he was on the ground covered in blood "*Cough* Y/N..." he said coughing some more "Gene... don't don't leave me..." I cried "Y/N... I protected the family like I  wanted... I love you..." he said before he stopped breathing... he was gone...

"GENE NO! COME BACK!!" I screamed

Hey guys! So ya... don't yell at me.. I got this idea from TheLonelyWriterz and TheTurtleShaman from some of their books so make sure to check them out and I'll see you all soon! Bye!