Tartan shirts & milkshake do not mix

"Get up Mila" My mum yells up the stairs to me

Urgh college after a 6 week holiday,really!I can't be bothered.Can I not just phone in sick until the college year is over.

I hate college as much as kids hate school.Same old rude,bitchy girls.The boys aren't much better,no guy these days have respect for anyone anymore.

Why can't college be the same as it was when my mum was younger.Decent people and teenagers who actually knew how to love each other,instead of guys getting what they want from a girl and leaving them.

Not to mention the annoying bad boy at my college,Ashton.He turns up to class when he likes,sometimes he doesn't even come in at all.I will be surprised if he passes his exams at the end of the year,pfft oh well not my problem.He's an absolute a** to everyone.All the girls swarm around him like bees to a new hive.

I really don't see what everyone sees in him.I mean I can't deny he's nice looking but thats nothing if he doesn't have a nice personality right?All the girls at my college are obsessed with him.

"Mila" My mother yells at the top of her lungs

For god sake

"Yes mum" I shout rolling my eyes and dragging myself out of bed.

I trudge to the bathroom and catch my face in the mirror,Oh god Mila what the hell?Your hair is an absolute mess.You look like rubbish-My conscience adds

I huff an lazily turn on the shower.

Now looking at he clock on the wall in the bathroom I realise I have 20 minutes to be ready and arrive at school.I rush and get ready throwing on a tartan flannel shirt,black skinny jeans and black converse.I grab a denim jacket and throw my rucksack over my shoulder.Grabbing a brush in the way out of my room.

I race downstairs take a bite of my mums slice of toast and kiss her on the cheek before she can complain that I've eaten some of her toast.

I rush out the door and slam it behind me.

Great the bus is at the stop

S***

I race down the road as the bus pulls away

"Wait please" I shout

"Oh please Roger stop" I yell

I run an finally the bus stops.I buzz my card on the machine.

"Morning Roger,how are you" I say to our bus driver

"Late,now take a seat kid" He huffs

I roll my eyes and search for a seat.An unruly bunch shouting and throwing things across the bus sit at the back.The quiet people sit at the front,sadly for me the only seat is at the back with the rowdy lot.

Here it goes

I huff as I watch two girls and a boy watch me approach them.I let out a breath as I slump myself down on the seat.Eyes watch me in surprise at the fact I'm sitting with them.

"Can I help you?" I ask the girl to my left

"Yeah sit somewhere else" She instructs as the bus pulls away