A posh black box

The college dance is tomorrow and I can assure you I will not be going.The hole of college is going.I just don't see the point of dressing up for a night and feeling beautiful pretending you like people you actually don't.

Plus the fact I don't have a dress or anyone to go with.Its traditional to go with a date.The college dance is the last chance to see the people who will be going off to uni for the last time.If I'm honest there isn't anyone I want to say goodbye to,Kelly maybe but she isn't going to uni and a part of me wants to wish Ashton luck but for what?To get dirt on try face again.

I haven't spoken to Ashton for a month now and Zack has been more than helpful to me during my ups and downs.

I am currently on my way to Zack's to help him get ready for his college dance.I take a short cut through the alley way and reach his house.

A magnificent turquoise bow is displayed on his door.

Before I get a chance to knock Zack squeals and wraps his arms around me in excitement nearly knocking me over.

I groan out as I feel I have lost the air out of your lungs.He soon releases his tight grip and kissed me on the cheek before welcoming me in.

I enter his living room and his mum greets me,she has become my second mum over the past week.

Zack is standing beautiful in a bright purple trousers,purple blazer and sequinned purple smart shoes of course.His hair is slicked back and he looks very handsome.

"You little hottie" I comment

"Oh stop it you" He laughs as glitter is applied to his face

I sit and watch Zack's eyesbrows be perfectly shaped,I can't deny that I am enjoying him grimace when hairs are plucked out.

Zack and I end up sharing half a glass of prosecco before the limo arrives.

Zack hands me his bow tie and I tie it for him careful not to destroy the masterpiece of glitter on his face.

"Thankyou my darling" He kisses me on the cheek.

"Oh before I go a little birdie told me it's your birthday tomorrow Miss Mila" He comments

Damn I tried so hard to keep that to myself

"Oh god no" I laugh

"Yes my baby,mum do the honours" Zack's asks her

Tracy's lifts up a bag off the door and lays it across my lap and along the sofa.

"Open it then" Zack demands

I smile and unzip the dress bag,a beautiful netted blue material is presented to me.I lift it up and take the dress out the bag.Its amazing,I have never seen something so beautiful in my life.

"What is this for?" I question

"Well me and mum figured you have nothing to wear tomorrow for the dance,so here's it is" He smiles

"Wow it's beautiful,this must have cost a lot.Your friendship and kindness from you a amazing" I comment as tears fill my eyes.