Work

WEDNESDAY
My college days are Monday Tuesday and Friday,so Wednesday and Thursdays are my work days.

I wake up at 10am and my shift doesn't start 12pm.I get myself dressed in a hideous yellow shirt,black skirt and black shoes,I scrape my hair back into a bun and I'm ready to leave for work.

My mum works during the weekdays so I don't get to see her much and when I do plan on seeing her,her new boyfriend crops up everywhere.

I make my way to work and get a bus,it's a thirty minute journey,but I do it to avoid anyone from college seeing me.I work in a simple cafe but money is money and unfortunately for me I need the job.My manager is a complete,rude pig but hey you can't like everyone I suppose.I wonder how his wife copes with him,Jesus.

As soon as I get on the bus I plug my head phones in and listen to the same songs I do every single day,shut myself out from the world.

Soon my boring journey comes to an end and the working days begins,woopty, do da.

I stroll into work as usual,as soon as I set foot in the door I can't wait till I finish.

"Morning Sam" I greet my boss who already has her usual grumpy bitch face on.

"Morning" She groans,I think she wants to be here as much as I do.Sam looks so bored of the day already and it's barely started.

Its 11:50am,I get my apron on,wash my hands and start setting the tables ready for customers to come in.

The bell on the door rings and Zack walks in with 5 minutes to spare.He walks straight past Sam and slings his bag in the locker.

"Hey" I say

"Hey Mila,sorry I'm a bit grumpy this morning.I woke up this morning and had an argument with my parents and just to top things off my car broke down half way down the road and I had to run back and drive my dads car to work " He explains

"If you wanna talk about it I'm here,your lucky I don't even talk to mine.My mum is too interested in her boyfriend" I tell him shutting my locker and heading out into the restaurant with him.

I take my place at the till as costumers pile in.The costumes come and go and surprisingly  the restaurants busy today,considering its a week day.

I lul myself through the day and before I know it after rushing around like a headless chicken for 3 hours it's now 3pm and my break which I am more than thankful for.

I race back to the back room and slouch myself in my favourite chair.I only get an half an hour break but I'll take it.

I scroll down my Facebook,its just me on breaks.Sam soon walks in a slumps in his chair with his legs over the arm.

"You alright?" I ask

"Yeah fine ta" He huffs

The rest of the break goes quickly.

I put my phone back in my bag and hang it on the hook.As I exit the door I hear giggling  in the corner of the restaurant.My eyes dart and I see Ashton and his friends.