Shes mine

It's another half an hour before me and Zack finish talking and leave the restaurant.

I give him directions to the house,as we turn into the road it's lined up with cars.My eyes spot Seth's car parked right outside.

Zack parks up where he can and takes my hand to help me out of the car.As we walk up the driveway Zack doesn't let go of my hand.The music booms out of the house loudly when we knock on the door.There are windows open upstairs and strobe lights flashing in the upstairs bedrooms.

As the door opens Caroline welcomes us in,no idea why she kisses us both on the cheek but she does.

As soon as we enter the house Zack wraps his hand round my waist and snuggles his head in the crook of my neck.

My faces flashes in red but I'm too embarrassed to tell him not to do it.

"Just go with it,trust me" He whispers in my ear.My heart rate calms down and I feel more comfortable at the fact he's doing this for my benefit.

It soon dawns on me that Ashton is in this party somewhere.

Caroline grabs my hand and leads me into the kitchen with Zack's arms still wrapped around me.

She pours me out a glass of white wine which I'm thankful for.

"So who's this lovely fella?" She nudges Zack's shoulder

"He's my....." I begin

"Boyfriend" He lies and a lump builds in my throat

Friend Zack I was going with friend but hey it's said now.

I smile and flutter my eyelashes back at Caroline.

"Aw get you Mila,he's cute" She outwardly speak

"Can I get you a drink?" She offers Zack

"Urgh yeah just a can of Fosters or something please" He asks

She cracks open a can from the fridge and hands it to Zack

"Come on your guys,lets go in the living room.Join the party" She gives me the fakest smile

We follow her in the living room Zack has taken his hand off of me and placed my hand in his,which I am thankful for the comfort.

As we enter the room I lay eyes on him straight away,Taylor is sitting cosy on his lap.

You could almost cut the tension with a knife.

Ashton's eyes lock onto mine,down at Zack's hands which are back round my waist again and back at my eyes.I look away from him again and stare at the floor.

I can feel his eyes locked onto me as he eyes up Zack,I can feel my face going red.

"She moved on from you quickly man" Seth comments

"Quit it Seth" Ashton snaps

"He's the reason I'm with someone else" I defend myself

I feel so bad for Zack,he's playing along with my little game and I'm letting him.

"He never loved you anyway princess,it was a bet remember" Caroline adds a snakes comment and that's when I snap.My heart begins to pound,I push Zack's arms off of me and storm outside the house.