Ouch

Psychology went quickly surprisingly,although it's so boring.My head wasn't in the lesson,I couldn't stop thinking about what Ashton said.Am I really that defensive,what does he expect.He has hated me the first time I set foot in this college and what no he expects me to be less argumentative and defensive?

Why are guys so complicated?This guy especially

I make my way to lunch and am surprised to see Kelly isn't saving a seat for me.

I decide to buy myself lunch and save a seat for her.I spend most of my lunch on my own,many people pass by and don't dare sit next to me.Nobody makes eye contact with me what so ever.Am I really that unapproachable?

I decide to read whilst I wait for Kelly.Maybe she had a lunch time detention?

I finish my lunch decide to walk through the hallway to detention.My heart stops when I see what's infront of me.

Well I never thought I'd see that,Kelly my supposed best friend posing for a photo with Francis the jock and Dustin

I walk past them with my head down.I don't even want to look at her right now.How can she do this to me.Choose her new boyfriend over me.I waited for her the whole of lunch and this was more important to her than me.

I can't believe this,she's with the group that bullied her.The people I stuck up to,defended her and now she's with them.

It hurts actually,I know I said it's good she's dating Francis and I'm happy for her if she's happy but she has replaced me already.

I speed down the corridor until I reach the detention room

Great I've never been in room 304 before but I guess there's a first for everything.Lucky my mums working late tonight otherwise I would have got it in the neck about getting a detention on my first day back and all that jazz.

Anyway I bet she'd be proud of me for standing up for myself after I explain my situation.

I enter the room,the only seat free is next to Ashton,great.He grins at me like a Cheshire Cat and taps the desk next to him.I huff and chuck my bag under the table and sit next to the devil himself.

"Don't mock me Ashton,unless you want another bloody nose" I warn

"See heartless bitch again" He comments

"I wouldn't be so heartless if you didn't treat me like dirt" I admit

He just rolls his eyes and sinks lower into his chair