Christmas day

During the Christmas break me and Ashton have stayed at eachother houses most nights up until Christmas and I've actually got used to it now.Its nice not to have to get up for college in the morning.Its been lovely laying next to him,having him cuddle me.Now knowing that we are officially dating now.It makes my heart skip just thinking about it.

It's hard to believe you can be so addicted to one person like I am with him.Our connection is so strong.I can never be angry at him,he always seems to make it right again.I feel on top of the world when I'm with him.

These butterflies in my tummy never seem to subside.He never fails to make me smile and he has become the most important person in my world.

I've also had a chance to catch up with his mum after so long.My mum adored hims company aswell,my life couldn't go better than it is right now.

I couldn't imagine time apart from him,it's crazy how well we are getting along.Me and Ashton are getting in really well,this is our eighth date now.We message each other each night and my heart is warming to him even more.I'm getting to know Ashton again,the Ashton I knew when I was a little kid.

We've even planned to spend Christmas with Ashton's parents at my house

Me and Ashton spend Christmas Eve decorate the tree and wrapping his parents presents.Ashton went home that night to sort out some last minute wrapping,for my present I hope.Unlike me who is organised and already wrapped everything.

I wake up Christmas Day,Ashton and his family are coming round at 1pm.

I get up with a smile,and get myself showered and dressed.I decide to make an effort,tucking a white shirt into a black skater skirt,black tights,fluffy socks and topping it off with my red reindeer jumper that matches Ashton's.Thats so sweet he bought them for us to match.

I decide to curl my hair and apply more makeup than usual,applying red lipstick.Im feeling in the Christmassy mood.

I pull my red Santa hat in my head.

I make my self useful by setting the dining room table and switching on the Christmas lights on the tree and outside the house.

I'm proud of mine and Ashton's Christmas tree,it's unique.I laugh admiring it.

"Good morning mum" I kiss her on the cheek

"Hey darling,merry Christmas sweetie" She kisses me back as she continues to cook.

"What time did you get up then mum?" I ask

"I've been cooking since 8am" She informs me

It's 12:35pm

I grab a bottle of champagne out of the fridge and pour her a glass of champagne and Orange for us to drink before Ashton and his parents arrive.Im actually nervous if I'm honest.

I spend the rest of the time adding the last decorations around the house and placing the presents under the tree.

Soon the door bell rings and nervous fill my stomach.

I race to the door and swing it open.

"Hello Mila my dear,merry christmas darling so nice to see you" Miss Kutcher enters the house.She kisses me on the cheek and walks herself into the kitchen putting a gateau on the worktop.