New School, New Start

*Avi's POV*

'Get out of bed now, or you will be late for your first day of school!' yelled Esther from the kitchen down stairs.

'No, I don't want to go to school!' I said while tossing over in my bed.

'Why not?' said Esther in a calming voice while walking into my bedroom and sitting beside me.

'Because school isn't fun! And you know what happened to me in my old school,' I said while slowly turning to face Esther. 

'I know you have I lot of bad memories in your old school but it doesn't mean it will happen to you in your new school. I mean at least your friend Kevin is going to the same school as you, so you don't need to be scared,' said Esther with a smile while helping me out of bed.

'Ugh, fine. If you say so.' I said grumpily while sitting up.

'Good. I will be downstairs making breakfast for us while you get ready,' said Esther, then she went downstairs to the kitchen and continued with making our breakfast.

'Okay you can do this, I mean it can't be as bad as my old school,' I said to myself while hopping out of bed to get ready for school. 

I was always being bullied by my classmates in my old school because I always wear a beanie even when it is boiling how outside and my voice is so deep that I sound like a grown man at like the age of 10. People always calls me nicknames like 'beanie boy' or 'big daddy' at my old school and I got so annoyed, so we moved to Texas and went to a new school. To be honest, I did't want to go to school at first, but I mean my friend is going to be here for me since we moved to Texas together, so I will be fine, at least I think I will. And of course I am also doing this for my big sister, Esther, because she really wants me to have a normal life and be a normal person and not get bullied everyday.

After I took a quick shower and got changed, I quickly ran downstairs and ate breakfast with my sister and of course she made me my favourite breakfast, what a great sister I have.

'You ready?' Esther asked me when I finished my last bite of my breakfast.

'Yes, lets go,' I said while checking that I got everything I will need for the day.

'Okay, so I got my school bag, my phone, my laptop, my books, my stationaries, my wallet yeah I think we can...WAIT!' I shouted and it made Esther jump a little.

'What?' asked Esther while glaring at me.

'I forgot my lucky beanie! How could I do such a stupid thing! I will be right back, just wait for me in the car,' I quickly ran into my room and got my beanie. I called it my 'lucky beanie' because I had it since I was very little and I feel safe when I wear that. Then, I quickly ran downstairs and got on my sister's car.

Since my sister is driving the car, it will only take about 10 minutes to get to school everyday, so I have decided to meet up with my best friend, Kevin, 10 minutes before school start so we can both face this nightmare together, so I took my phone out and start texting him.

Avi: Hey. Where are you?

Kevin: I will be there in about 5 minutes, you? His replied immediately. 

Avi: Same, so meet you and the school entrance?

Kevin: Sure, I just hope our first day goes well...

Avi: Yeah, I sure hope so, anyways see you at the entrance!

Kevin: Ok, see ya! Bye.

Avi: Bye.

After texting Kevin, I realised that the car has stopped and we are in front of my new school which has the words MARTIN HIGH SCHOOL in front of me. Then, I saw Kevin waving at me, so I said goodbye to my sister then I got off the car and ran to my best friend.

'So, we are here now,' said Kevin when I approached him.

'Yeah, so I guess this is it, let's go in,' I said nervously.

'Yeah, lets do this,' said Kevin while walking into the school with me.

Martin High School, here I come.

A/N HEY PENTAHOLICSSS! Hope you like my first book, make sure to follow, vote, comment and share my book!

Also check out my friends' fan fictions as well, their books are about pentatonix as well.   

DaDarkshadow

Minecraftgamer0124