Getting Ready

*Kirstie's POV*

Ugh! Who would be here at my door this early in the morning, it's Saturday and I'm trying to get some sleep. I rolled out of my bed and went to check who is ringing the doorbell and trying to ruin me. I don't even care how messy my hair looks right now, I just want to see who is here and get back to sleep.

I quickly wore my slippers and stormed downstairs. The door bell rang again.

'Hello? Kirstie?' said a familiar voice.

'Coming!' I groaned as I walked towards the door. I opened the door right away as I wasn't bothered to look at the peephole and check who is here.

'Good morning Kirstie!' Mitch kindly greeted me with a wide smile spread across his face. Why is he here this early in the morning.

'Go away, I'm tired,' I said slightly annoyed as I slammed the door, but Mitch quickly stuck his foot to prevent the door from closing.

'Come on Kirst, it's not that early in the morning,' he said while opening the door to let himself inside the house.

'What do you mean it's not early, it's like eight o'clock in the morning and you didn't even tell me that you were coming. It's Saturday for heaven's sake and I was planning to sleep until at least ten thirty until someone interrupted my beauty sleep,' I said while glaring at him. 

'Well I'm sorry, but I promise there is a great reason,' Mitch said as his sat on the sofa.

'And that is?' I asked as I poured myself a glass of water.

'So Scott, Kevin, Avi and I decided to go have dinner together next week and we were wondering if you would want to join us,' Mitch said.

'Where is it?' I asked while I drank a sip of my water.

'Um, it's at the Italian restaurant near the beach,' he said.

'Oh my gosh! Is it the one that I love?' I asked. I love that restaurant, mostly because they have the best macaroni and cheese in the whole wide world and the view there is beautiful.

'Yes, so you coming?' Mitch chuckled at my excitement.

'Duh! What do you think, of course I'm coming. I don't want to miss out the good food,' I said thinking about how Mitch would even come up with that ridiculous question.

'Oh okay, let me tell Scott that you are coming with us. Wait a sec,' he said as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket.  

'Wait, why are you here again? You still haven't tell me why you are here,' I furrowed.

'Oh right, so since we are going to that restaurant and you know how fancy that restaurant is, we are going to help you buy a new outfit today,' he said with a smile. I swear there is something up with that boy, he never cares about wearing fancy clothes when he goes to fancy restaurants, all he cares about is food and everyone in the world knows that.

'Oh okay? And why are we have a dinner may I ask?' I asked wondering why we are having a dinner together suddenly.

'Um...because...uh...you know what, do you want to eat that delicious macaroni and cheese or not,' he said sassily. Okay, I am definitely sure that something is up with him and I am going to find out what it is. But for now I will just play along.

'You know what never mind, I don't even care why we are going to that restaurant any more as long as I can have that amazing macaroni and cheese and enjoy the beautiful view,' I said while sitting down next to Mitch.

'Oh okay, well you better get ready now so that we can have enough time to buy your outfit for next week because no offence, but you look like a mess right now.' Mitch said while pointing at me.

'Ugh fine, I will be ready in about 20 minutes,' I said as I walked back upstairs to my bedroom to get ready. I went to my closet and chose an outfit that I am going to wear when I go to the mall. What should I wear? Oh! That's cute, I should wear that. I picked out a black and white sweater and some comfortable sweatpants, I took a quick shower and applied some light makeup and I am ready to go.

I walked back downstairs to the living room and saw Mitch in the kitchen making something. I wonder what he is making..

'Hi Mitch, what are you making?' I asked as I walked towards him.

'Well, since you haven't ate breakfast, I'm making some for you,' he said while he pointed at the pancakes on the counter.

'Oh, thank you. Well that's nice of you,' I said while taking the pancakes and going to the dining table.'

'So what are our plans for today?' I asked as I stuffed my mouth with pancakes.

'We are going to the mall that we always go, then after that we are going to have lunch wherever you want, then last we will come back here,' he said while washing the pan.

'Oh okay.'

'I'm finished, so let's get going.'

'Okay.' 

A/N HEY GUYYSSSSS!!! I am really sorry for not updating for like months because I lost all my motivation in writing if that is even possible. I will TRY and update another chapter S**N (don't kill me if I don't). Anywaysssss I hope you like the chapter and don't forget to vote comment and share!!! STAY FCUTE!!!