Crushes (Part 2)

*Avi's POV*

When I walked into the classroom with Kevin, I felt kinda nervous since I don't really know the students in this school yet. Our class teacher introduced us to our class and told us to sit at the empty seats which are at the back of the classroom. I chose the seat that is next to a girl with beautiful long wavy black hair, and Kevin chose the seat on my other side. 

When I sat down, the girl smiled at me. Oh gosh, she is so pretty... wait no Avi, you have to pay attention in class and there is no way she is going to like you back anyways so yeah, I should stop day dreaming and actually pay attention. But the more I tried to pay attention to class, the more distracted I am and thoughts just keeping running through my head.

<time flies until lunch time>

'Kevin, did you bring your own lunch, or are you buying your lunch in school? Because I didn't bring my lunch and I'm am starving right now,' I said while rubbing my growling stomach.

'I didn't bring my lunch, lets get some pizza from that snack shop over there,' he replied while pointing to a snack shop that is next to the cafeteria.

'Oh yeah sure, I am going to get barbecue pizza,' I said while running towards the shop.

'Of course you are,' Kevin giggled because he knows that I love anything that has to do with barbecue. 

After buying our lunch, we went inside the cafeteria to see if there is any seats for us two and of course its all taken, great, now we will have to have our lunch on the playground while being hit on the head by some basketballs or any other balls that is going to be flying around the playground. Just great. What a great way to start the first day of school. Oh well. I guess I'm used to that.

Just as I am scanning the crowd of people for the last time to double check if there is any more seats left for the both of us to sit and actually enjoy our delicious lunch, I saw a pair of hands waving at us in the corner of the cafeteria and realised that it is the two guys sitting next to us in our class and the pretty black hair girl.

'Kevin, should we sit with them?' I asked while nodding to their direction.

'Sure, I don't see why not,' he replied, then we walked towards them. Kevin took the seat opposite the tall guy with blonde hair while I sat down opposite the girl with the pretty black hair.

'Hey, guys! I am Scott and this is Mitch and Kirstie,' said the tall blonde hair boy.

'Hi guys, I'm Kevin and this is Avi,' replied Kevin while shaking hands with Scott. They seem pretty nice, I kinda like them.

'So, how do you like this school?' asked Mitch while munching his lunch.

'I mean it's kinda fun I guess, like it's better than our old school,' Kevin said while looking at me. I nodded back in reply.

'Oh, what happened to you guys in your old school?' asked Kirstie sounding a bit worried.

'So basically, we were always being bullied by the mean kids in our old school and other stuff like that but it is in the past, so don't worry about it,' I said quickly to make sure they won't get worried about us.

'OMG YOUR VOICE IS SO DEEP, I AM LOVING IT!' said Mitch and it made everyone laugh. Oh gosh, Kirstie's laugh is literally the cutest thing ever. Wait no, Avi stop, just stop, stop daydreaming again. I quickly snapped out of my gaze before anyone else could notice that. But it was too late,   I think Scott caught me staring at Kirstie. No. Oh no. I am so gonna be in trouble.

A/N Hey guys, I hope you liked it, I will try my best to update a chapter everyday, so remember to read it everyday and don't forget to vote, like and comment. STAY FCUTE!