The Beginning

*Esther's POV*

The sleepover I had with my friends last night was amazing!  I am so tired right now since me and my friends didn't really sleep last night, so I should probably get home now, get some more sleep and check on Avi.

After saying goodbye to my friends, I went to my car which is parked in the driveway and drove home. I turned on my phone and checked what time it is. Oh, it's 8 o'clock in the morning, so Avi is probably still sleeping since he wakes up at 12 o'clock in the afternoon if I am not at home. Oh well, guess I will just have to wake him up when I get home. 

<15 minutes later>

After driving for about 15 minutes, I finally arrive home. I grabbed my bag and took my keys and opened the front door. The first thing I saw when I walk into the house is Avi and another girl which I believe is the friend, Kirstie, he told me that is going to stay here at our place for the night since she is sick cuddling with each other on the couch fast asleep. And as I walked closer to them, the girl moved a bit and saw me, so she quickly jumped out of the couch.

'Um hi, you must be Avi's friend Kirstie, I am Avi's sister, Esther,' I started while holding my hand out.

'Um...hey, nice to meet you,' she stuttered while shaking my hand gently.

'Um, sorry but I have to go now, so yeah...bye,' she said while cutting the awkward moment between us. Then she took her bag and left the house.

*Avi's POV*

Ugh, why is it so bright, the light is hurting my eye. Oh wait, I was sleeping in the living room while the curtains are wide open, that's why there is so much light coming into the room and it is making my eyes hurt so much. What time is it anyways? Wait, where is Kirstie? I quickly jumped out of the couch and went to look for Kirstie. 

'Kirstie? Kirstie? Where are you? Are you still here?' I shouted while searching all over the house for her.

'She went home just now,' said Esther while walking out of her bedroom.

'Oh okay,' I replied while going to the kitchen so that I can make my breakfast since I am starving and I can eat anything right now.

'Wait,' said Esther while stopping me.

'Yeah what,' I said while turning around to face her.

'What were you and Kirstie doing cuddling with each other on the couch?' asked Esther while trying not to laugh at me.

'Um...I d-don't know,' I shuttered while blushing a little. Oh no, did she see us doing that, this is not good.

'Do you like her?' asked Esther while slapping playfully at my arm which made me blush even more and making it more embarrassing than it already was.

'Um, no?' I replied quickly so that it doesn't sound suspicious. My cheeks feel so hot right now.

'Is that a question or a statement because I feel like it is a question,' asked Esther.

'Um, you know what, this is none of your business, so I will just go to the kitchen and make myself some breakfast since I am starving and you don't want to be eaten by me, so yeah, bye,' I replied while walking away quickly so that she won't ask me anymore questions about what we were doing. 

A/N Hey pentaholics! Hope you enjoyed my book and thanks for all the reads and don't forget to vote, comment and share! STAY FCUTE!