Crushes (Part 1)

*Kirstie's POV*

So today is the first day of school after a really long summer holiday, which to me is a good thing because I get to see my best friends, Scott and Mitch, and we get to hang out together again. 

I was friends with Mitch since I was really small and we ended up the same high school and that is the time we met Scott, since then we have became best friends. I haven't seen them in a really long time since we didn't really hang out a lot in the summer holidays, but I get to see them again, so I am really excited.

I woke up very early in the morning so I won't be late to my first day of school even though I know that I am always on time, but I guess I just have to make sure that everything goes perfectly well.

So after I get changed and ate my breakfast, I went to my car and drove to school. It only takes me about 5 minutes to go to school since I live really close to the school, so I am always the first one out of the three of us to arrive school or even the first person in our class to arrive school. 

Once I got there, I quickly grabbed out my phone and texted Scott  and Mitch to see where they are or to wake them up because they wake up really late and always arrive at school just in time for class.

Kirstie: Hey! You guys up yet? And of course they are still sleeping. So I waited for a little longer, but they still haven't replied to me yet, so I texted them again.

Kirstie: Hello? You do realise we have school today right?

Scott: Omg! Thanks for reminding me, I nearly forgot about that! Right, totally forgot about the fact that they don't even know when does school starts.

Mitch: Omg same, good thing you have texted us early enough so that we can get ready for school.

Scott: Yeah, sorry Kirstie but you might have to wait a little longer for us to get to school today since I am guessing that you are already at school.

Kirstie: Yup, I am at school right now just like always. So, I guess I will just see you guys soon?

Mitch: Sure, see ya. Bye.

Kirstie: Bye.

Great, now I will just have to wait for them to come.

This year is the second year in high school for us and that means we will have bigger lockers than the ones that we used last year, so while I waited for my friends to come, I have decided to decorate my locker, I mean I will be using this for the whole entire year, so I want it to look nice. 

I started putting up pictures of the three of us together and pictures of my two huskies, Olaf and Pascal, they are literally the most adorable huskies you can ever think of and just when I was about to stick my last picture on my locker, I heard a very familiar voice shouting my name.

'Hey Kirst!' shouted Scott across the hallway causing everyone to look at me, how embarrassing. 

'Hey Scooty! Hey Mitchie!' I waved at my friends when they walked towards me.

'Hey gurl! How's your summer holiday?' said Mitch as they started to organise their lockers.

'You know, fun like usual,' I giggled, Mitch always makes me laugh. 

'How's your holidays?' I asked.

'It was so fun! Mitch and I went to Disneyland together and stayed there for like a week or something!' Scott exclaimed while pulling Mitch closer to him. They are just so cute together, but I just wish they noticed that.

'Yeah, I know right! It was so fun, you should come with us next time,' said Mitch while jumping up and down like a little child on their birthday.

'Yeah sure, it will be so much fun. Anyways, we should be heading to our first class, I mean we don't want to be late to our first lesson of the year,'

When we walked into our classroom, we sat at the back of the classroom just like always with Scott sitting between us. And just like every year, we will always meet up with our class at the first day of school so we can get updated with the school and other things that we should know.

While I was still thinking about how amazing the school year is going to be with all the new activities and subjects we are going to have, our new class teacher, Ms Smith, walked into our classroom with two other people following her which I presume are new students from our class.

'So, welcome back students. As you can see here we have two new students, this is Avi and this is Kevin,' said Ms Smith with a smile.

'You guys can sit at the back of the classroom next to Kirstie,' then she gestured her hand to me.

Avi chose the seat that is next to me while Kevin chose the seat on Avi's other side. Avi wore a beanie and has long hair. He also has a very beautiful pair of eyes and a very warm smile. He also has a...

'Kirstie, oh Kirstie!' yelled Mitch while waving his hands in front of me, oh class has ended.

'You have been staring at that new guy that wears a beanie the whole entire time,' says Scott while packing up his things, oh no I didn't even realised that.

'Do you like him?' asked Mitch while hitting me playfully on my arm.

'No?' I said which sounded more like a question.

'No I don't,' I said again this time more confidently.

'Whatever you say so,' said Scott while standing up and starting to leave the classroom. Oh no, there is no way I am liking the new guy, well I least that is what I think.