Should I? Or Should I Not?

*Scott POV*

Is that really what I think I saw? Is it? Omg! Was Avi staring at Kirstie? Does he have a crush on her? Omg! Literally. OH. MY. GOSH! The way he looks in her eye...omg...I have to tell Kirstie, or should I? Maybe not now, but when? I seriously don't know. What should I do? Omg, this is so confusing. I need some advice on what I should do. Like right now, NOW!

<time flies after lunch>

I seriously can't pay attention in class after seeing all that during lunch time. I know I am freaking out way too much about this and I know that it is just a boy that may or may not have a crush on Kirstie but I really want to protect my friend. It may seem like it is not a big deal, but to me it is. I don't want the same thing to happen to her again, just like last time...

I know that I should feel happy for her since Avi has a crush on Kirstie and it is really obvious that Kirstie has a crush on Avi as well, I mean I have known her since the start of high school, so I would know when she has a crush on someone, but I'm just not sure what I should do.

I just need some alone time so I can think this all through. I'm just doing this for my best friend's own good. I don't want to see her get hurt all over again. She is still not ready for this. She can't have another relationship, it's too quick.

So, I have thought this through and I think that I will just let things go just as it is right now and see how it goes and hopefully it turns well. I will just get out of their way for a while and just not be in charge of everything. I mean it can't get that bad. Well at least that's what I hope so.

 ~~~

*Mitch's POV*

<school ended>

Scott has been acting very strangely since lunch, he has been trying to avoid talking to me and the others guys for the whole entire day. I wonder what's wrong with him. He has never been like that in his life and when I tried to ask him what's up, he just simply changes the topic. I am starting to get worried, maybe I should go talk to him.

After school, I ran to the parking lot and jumped right into the passenger seat in Scott's car since it's his turn to drive us home. Right, perfect time for me to ask Scott if something is wrong. He can't just ignore me when he is with me or that will just be rude.

I waited in the car for Scott to come since we have different classes, so while I was waiting I went on Twitter and scrolled through my Twitter account. Um, nothing special, just some boring tweets and other random stuff. Where is Scott anyways, he should be here by now, it's been 10 minutes pass the end of school time. Ugh, where is he. I will just text him and ask him.

Mitch: Where are you? I waited for a few minutes and he finally replied.

Scott: Oh sorry, forgot to tell you that I'm walking home today. Well that's weird, he always tells me if he is walking home earlier in the morning, not after school. Hang on, is he trying to avoid me again? Whatever, I guess I could just drive home myself.

Mitch: So I guess I will see you when you I get home?

Scott: Yeah, see you.

Right, now I will just drive home myself while Scott is probably already half way home since it takes about 20 minutes to walk home from school. Something is definitely up with him and I will find out what it is.

A/N HEYY!! So I hoped you liked it and I know it's a bit shorter than the other chapters (well at least that's what I think) but I promise you that the next chapter will be way longer than this one.  So don't forget to vote, comment, and share. STAY FCUTE!