New Chapter

*Kirstie's POV*

Today is the first night when the five of us go out and have dinner together. I better start getting ready now since I don't want to be late on our first dinner. I took a quick shower, changed into the white dress that Mitch and I got a few days ago and finally put on some light makeup. As soon as I am finished, it is time to go out. I grabbed my bag wore some matching shoes and went in my car.

When I went in my car, I turned on the radio and Kelly Clarkson started playing. I swear today is going to be my lucky day. I love Kelly Clarkson's song because her songs are always so meaningful and I can always relate to it, so that is why I love her so much. Her voice is also very powerful and that is also why I like her a lot.

While I was enjoy the song, I got a text message. I picked up my phone to check who texted me and realised that it was from our group chat. Kevin sent a text message.

Kevin: Hi guys I don't think that I could come tonight, sorry for telling you guys at last minute but I really need to stay home and help my sister with something.

Scott: It's okay.

Kevin: I really sorry guys. Anyways I have to go now, so bye!

Scott: Bye.

Guess that will be the four of us then.

<20 minutes later>

I finally arrived at the restaurant. Now where are the four of them, Avi should be here by now since he is a punctual person. Scott and Mitch might not be here yet because they are always late.

'Hey Kirstie!' I heard someone call me. I looked around and saw Avi waving at me.

'Hi Avi, nice suit,' I said.

'Thanks. Your dress is nice too,' he complimented back.

'Thanks, where is Scott and Mitch?' I asked. This is getting awkward.

'Um, I am not sure, I haven't seen them yet. I mean it is still 5 minutes before the dinner,' Avi said looking at his watch.

'Probably, I should ask them where they are right now,' I said taking my phone out.

'Okay sure,' he replied.

Just as I was about to text him, I got a text for Scott.

Scott: Hi Kirstie, if you are reading this, I just want to tell you that Mitch and I might be late. And of course he will be late. Typical Scott.

Kirstie: Yah, whatever. You are always late.

Scott: No, I meant late as in really late. Ugh, I can't even deal with him right now.

Kirstie: I really hate you.

Scott: You know you love me.

Kirstie: Yah sure whatever. Where are you anyways?

Scott: Actually we don't even know.

Kirstie: How could you don't know, that makes no sense.

Scott: We are kinda lost right now, so yah.

Kirstie: Oh my gosh, are you kidding me.

Scott: No, I'm serious. And by the way you guys can go have dinner first, the table is under Avi's name.

Kirstie: Sure, you guys better hurry.

Scott: Okay bye!

Kirstie: Bye.

Well this is going to be a very awkward dinner. Thanks to them.

~~~

*Scott's POV*

Mitch and I at at my place waiting to see what is going to happen between Kirstie and Avi.  I really hope it turns out well.

'I swear to God, Kirstie is going to be so mad at us after she figured out that it is actually a secret date for the both of them,' Mitch said cutting my trail of thoughts.

'I know right, like she is going to kill us both or me since she told me not to,' I said wordily.

'She will literally kill you,' he said.

'Yah, I know. I'm scared,' I said playfully.

'Don't worry I will protect you,' Mitch said as he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. His hug is so warm, I wish I could stay like this forever. It is so comfortable. Wait, snap out of it Scott. What am I thinking.

'So what are you going to do...are you blushing?' Mitch teased me. Oh no, this is so embarrassing.

'Um, no I'm not,' I said quickly.

'Then, how come your checks are so red,' Mitch said hitting my arm playfully.

'I really don't know why I'm blushing okay? I am really tired right now, maybe you should just go,' I said as I stormed upstairs leaving Mitch alone. I may have went too far, what was I thinking. I need to fix this.

~~~

*Kirstie's POV*

'Well what do you want to eat, Kirstie?' Avi asked me.

'I will take macaroni and cheese please,' I said to Avi and the waiter.

'Okay. Let me repeat your order. One barbecue pizza for you sir, and one macaroni and cheese for you miss. Is that correct?' The waiter said.

'Yes please,' Avi replied with a smile.

'Is your favourite food barbecue?' I asked curiously seeing that Avi always orders food that contains barbecue.

'Yes, it is my favourite food. What is your favourite food?' he asked me.

'Um, I don't really have a favourite food, but if I have to choose one, then it would probably be cheese since I eat it every day,' I said trying my best to make this conversation less awkward.

'Oh, is that why you got macaroni and cheese?' Avi asked me.

'Yes.'

<times flies until the dinner is over>

*Avi's POV*

Kirstie and I just finished dinner and we are now at her place. To be honest, the dinner wasn't that bad. I thought it was going to be worse. It was actually kinda fun talking to her.

'So what do you to do now,' she asked.

'Um, do you want to watch a movie?' I suggested.

'Sure, what movie do you want to watch?' Kirstie asked me.

'You suggest one, since I really don't know much movies,' I said.

'Oh, what about 'La La Land' since Ryan Gosling is in it?' Kirstie giggled.

'Okay then, 'La La Land' it is,' I replied.

As soon as the movie started, Kirstie started to pay attention to the movie. I can't help but look at Kirstie, she looks so pretty. Stop doing that Avi, you know she is not your girlfriend.

Half way through the movie, Kirstie suddenly cuddled up next to me and rested her head on my chest, wait, Avi stop blushing. This is getting embarrassing. And soon she fell asleep. I looked at the clock and checked what time it was right now, oh it is already twelve o'clock, no wonder why Kirstie is so sleepy. I put my arms around her to keep her warm.

'I love you Kirstie,' I mumbled. Wait, why did I say that. I know she is asleep but what if she heard it, she would hate me forever. I am such a...

'I love you too.'

A/N HEY PENTAHOLICSSS!!! I hope you like the chapter. It is a bit longer because it is my friend's birthday (YAYYYY) and I wanted to write more for my friend. Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment and share! STAY FCUTE!!!