1:Last day of Summer Break

Why do we have to be in college with just a bunch of dirty humans?" Baekhyun asked as he was relaxing on the couch at Jongin's house talking to his 2 demon friends. "That's what our principal and the human principal agreed to" Jongin said as he moved his wolf ears, Jongin looked at his half vampire- half fallen angel friend. "What about you?" Jongin asked, "I really don't care, I don't bother them, they don't bother me" Chanyeol said as he was drinking a cup of blood. The 3 friends were just in the living room in silence not knowing what to do.

"So where do you guys want to go, cause I'm super bored of just being here" Jongin asked, "Why don't you guys go play something outside?" a woman asked, it was Jongin's mother. "Mrs.Kim we're not little children anymore, we want something to do or at least go somewhere so we don't have to so bored" Chanyeol said, Mrs.Kim smiled and sat down next to Baekhyun. "I have an idea, what if you guys go out and fly. See all of South Korea at this beautiful daylight" Mrs.Kim suggested, Jongin pouted and put his wolf ears behind.

"Mom, I can't even fly. I'm an alpha and alpha's can't fly" Jongin said with a pout on his lips. "Don't worry Baekhyun help you with that, remember he's half witch half wizard" Chanyeol said. "Well that's your answer, so you guys are going to fly around Korea?" Mrs.Kim asked, the 3 friends nodded and headed outside,Mrs.Kim stood up and smiled. "Teens these days" Mrs.Kim said and disappeared to the kitchen.

The 3 friends ran outside and were ready to fly, "So Baekhyun how am I going to fly?" Jongin asked. Baekhyun took out his magic wand and started saying stuff in a different language. Suddenly a magic board appeared and was laying on the ground, "You're the best Baekhyun hyung!!" Jongin said as he got on the magic board, the magic board trapped his feet to make sure that Jongin wouldn't fall. Chanyeol shook his shoulder's a bit and black wings appeared, "I'm still impressed that even though you're half a fallen angel, you're a vampire and you don't even turn into sand" Baekhyun said.

"Well my dad was a bit different from all vampires," Chanyeol said. Baekhyun used his wand and made another magic board and got on, "You guys ready?" Chaneyol asked, "Yeah!!" both Baekhyun and Jongin said at the same time. Chanyeol started flying and both Jongin and Baekhyun elevated from the floor and were flying in the sky. "WOOHOO!! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!" Jongin said as he did amazing tricks in the sky, "Enjoy while you guys can cause today is the last day of summer break" Baekhyun said as the disgust on his face appeared. They looked at all Korea in just less that 2 hours and loved it.

After a while of flying the 3 friends stopped to take a break on a lovely waterfall. "Woah!! This is a really pretty place!" Jongin said as he landed on the ground. Chanyeol landed on the ground, his wings disappeared and looked at the waterfall, "It's quite nice actually" Baekhyun said. "Last one on the water gets to throw themselves off the cliff" Chanyeol said as he ran to the water. "Hey!!! No fair hyung!!" Jongin said as he followed Chanyeol to the water. Baekhyun was the last one to get in the water.

"You lost Baekhyun, you have to throw yourself off the cliff" Jongin said, Baekhyun rolled his eyes and took out his wand. He teleported himself to the top of the cliff, "I'm ready!!" Baekhyun said as he was about to throw himself off, Chanyeol and Jongin were couraging Baekhyun. "Baekhyun! Baekhyun! Baekhyun! Baekhyun!" they both said, Baekhyun ran and jumped off and fell perfectly. "Good job Baekhyun hyung!!" Chanyeol and Jongin said as they clapped at Baekhyun. The rest of the time they swam on they nice and calming waters just talking.

It was getting darker and they got out of the water, "Well it's time for us to go home cause tomorrow we meet our new peers." Chanyeol said. "I refuse to share a room with a human. It's so stupid to share a room with a boring human who doesn't even do anything, they don't even have powers?!?" Baekhyun said. "I understand Baekhyun-hyung, but let's give these humans a chance" Jongin said, Baekhyun ignored Jongin and went to get his board. They all flew back home and rested so that tomorrow they went off to college.