Chapter 19: Bedtime Stories pt.1

Update!!
5k reads thank you so damn much!

********************************

Anna's p.o.v.

"What do you mean he's gone" I yelled at the guard.

"I can explain, I- I - I was taking a quick -and I mean very quick nap and when I awoke he was gone"

"'Sleeping on the job" I muttered angrily. I turned around swiftly ,to go and find the 'Alpha', whilst wondering how Daniel could have gotten out of the cell if it was silver.

I entered the pack training grounds, watching as the pack members trained against each other in combat. I glanced around looking trying to find Danny, but that was cut short when Allia runned  into me.

"Heyyy what's wrong"

"I am trying to find Daniel"
"Who's Daniel" she muttered trying to remember, scrunching her nose.
"Dannys brother from yeste-  found him, never mind"

I sprinted over to Daniel as fast as I can, without hesitation I grabbed his hand and turned him towards me. A sign of recognition crossed his face as he was about to speak, I stopped him"How did you get out"?
"Through the cell" I crossed my arms glaring him for the sarcastic answer.

"How"?

"By opening the cell door"

"How could you open the cell if it was si-" I stopped talking when he stretched his hand out which held a burnt mark.
"The guard didn't lock it properly, which granted me my escape" he smirked.

I was about to respond when Daniel started stepping away from me, which made me to take steps forward this continued for ten more secounds, until a hand slid around my waist halting my actions.

I lifted my head to see a pair of dark brown eyes staring back at me, if it wasn't for Daniel still stepping away I would have kept on staring at him.

"Why do you keep on doing that"?
He stopped for a second before taking one huge step back then looking up at us.

"First of all PDA - ew, secondly he told me that I have to be at least ten feet away from the both of you"

"Why"? My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion as Danny shrugged his shoulders at my question.

"Alpha Danny the meeting has already begun" we all looked towards the girl as she bowed her head towards Danny and me.

"Shit, I forgot about that" his hands removed from around my waist. I turned towards him "I'll be right back" he kissed me on my cheek before leaving.
I faced Daniel again my cheeks now tomato red as he stuck his tongue out at me. I turned away from him, my cheeks still fire red as I walked in the direction of the pack house ,ceasing my actions I turned around walking back to Daniel and dragging him along with me.

"Wait, wait didn't you hear him he said ten feet this is more like ten inches or centimeters"

"Your going to tell me a story"

"A Bedtime story, well I mean it's just twelve o'clock, in the day if I may add" I turned towards him glaring, but still continuing on the journey.

"I want you tell me your story, for example your communication with the vahjis. Like why in the hell the VAHJIS are after YOU and ME"! His eyes widened not thinking that I knew about it.

I pushed open the pack house door, leading Daniel into the kitchen where I took a seat,  Patting the seat next to me waiting for him to sit down, raising a eyebrow at him because of how long he was taking "Forget about being ten feet away this is a matter of life and death"

"Don't worry, I'm sure every warrior in this pack would protect you, Alphas orders"

I looked at him confused before smirking "If you tell me the story you keep your life and if you don't" I picked up the salt shaker, using it as a microphone and began to sing,

"Its been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you all about- "
"What are you doing"?

"Practicing for your funeral" he chuckled and sat down.

I placed the shaker back down and looked towards Daniel awaiting for his beginning.

"Once upon a- ow"
"The real story" he glared at me rubbing his arm before beginning again.

"********"*"**"*******"*
Thanks again for actually reading this crazy story and  voting for my story and for  following me!!!:) :) :P

Vote
Comment