5

The next day.
After school the hosts where surprised to see three helicopters parked out in front of the school.
Haruhi and Mimi go into the same helicopter and with Kyoya in it to.
"Time to go to Nara." He said calmly. The pilot gave them headphones and they all headed to Nara. They arrive at estate and Tamaki showed them where they will be staying. They enter with there book bags, and head up stairs. First they see the upstairs kitchen, granite countertops.the dark stained hard wood floors lead to some bedrooms. One bedroom is for the girls and the other room is for the rest of them. Theres a Jack and Jill bathroom that connects the two rooms.
Later that night they play different games. " okay time to play seven in heaven!" Tamaki says. Everyone sits down in a circle. Honey spins around and lands on Mimi.She gets shoved into a closet. Honey spins again, and lands on the twins. They get pushed into the same closet as Mimi. "So what are we do?"Mimi says. "This." Hikaru says. He placed a kiss on her cheek and Kaoru does it to. Soon the seven minutes are up and they get put of the closet and its time for dinner. The rump roast was huge and they all ate well. The secretary comes in the dinning room and whispers something into mr.suou's ear. He sits up. "I would like to announce there is a storm heading this way so you all have to stay here for tonight."