11

Walking in the courtyard Mimi walks to the grand oak doors that were the entrance to the Hitachiin Mansion.
"So why did you come here?" Kaoru says as he opened up the door.
Mimi enters the foyer"I had a fight with my dad and i got super mad at him." Mimi says. "Its just he just always sent me to boarding schools and even left me there jurying Holidays." She says tearing up.
"Its just he never even tried to know me, he accused mr of being what i am." She starts to cry.
"Come here!" Kaoru motions to for here to come near him.she walks forward into his Chess and crys into his light orange shirt.
"Hey Kaoru who's down there?" Hikaru asks as he sees what's happening.
"What's happened to her who did this?!" Hikaru yelled.
"Its ok Hikaru i just had an argument with my dad and I ran away." Mimi said. "So you ran away from home." Hikaru said as they lead Mimi to there living room. The red velvet chairs and love seats surrounded the rectangle room.
"Ran yup he wouldn't allow me to be in the play so my emotions took control, so i was wondering, if I , Could stay, um Here?" She said to the twins.
"For how long?" Kaoru asks.
"Probably about maybe a day or three." Mimi responds to Kaoru as she wipes the tears away from her face.
"Yeah sure our parents are out for 2 weeks so you can stay here." Hikaru says to her. Hikaru show Mimi the guest room and she places her duffle bag on the bed.the dinner was ready and it was  lasagna. The swirling flavours of tomatoes and basil are the  sauce in the lasagna. They finish dinner.
"Hikaru and Kaoru if Haruhi calls and ask where i am tell her that I'm not here cause she's going to tell my father and I'm probably going to be grounded for the rest of the year." Mimi says to them.
"Sure no problem!" They say together.  Mimi heads upstairs and puts on her large band tee- shirt as a night gown and heads to bed.
"Night Mimi." Kaoru says to her as he kisses her forehead good night.
"Night Kaoru senpai." She says back.
Hikaru comes in and kisses her cheek good night and leaves.