17

Hikaru's POV
The way Mimi looked in that black kitten romper was amazing. It felt like it was only me and her in this courtyard. No One else. Her milk chocolate brown hair was down and curly, she looked stunning compared to me. I was wearing  black skinny jeans a white tee shirt and a hoodie. She was so beautiful.
~~~~~
Kaoru sees his brother staring at Mimi.
"bro tell her she looks nice your kinda staring." Kaoru said to him.
"What I'm not staring." Hikaru said to his twin.
"Fine." He said again. He walked up to Mimi and completed her. They all headed to some limos and got to the cinema. They all headed in and payed for their tickets. The movie they choose was poltergeist. They walked to one theatre and sat at the back. Mimi sat beside Hikaru and Kyoya. Mimi put down her bag and sat crisscross on the theatre chair.
"I cant wait in till it starts!" Mimi said.
The commercials are ended and the lights turn off.
"wow creepy!" Mimi said sarcastically. The movie starts and they get zoned out. The movie was two hours and pretty cheesy. The movie ended and they got up and decided to go  to the limos.
"Shit, the limos aren't here yet." Hikaru said out loud. He called his family chauffeur and apparently he was picking up Hikaru and Kaoru's mom and dad from the airport in Tokyo, it would be 2 hours in till they  get picked up.
"Kay we have 2 hours to waste what should we do?" Hikaru said again to the group. Mimi walks to an open spot on some grass and lays down. It was 7:00 pm and it looked like 10:00 pm.  Hikaru looked at Mimi and joined her on the ground.
"Oh the big dipper, and Aries." Mimi exclaimed out loud quietly to Hikaru. The rest joined them on the ground and started telling stories. 
The limo finally arrives and they all go home.