7

She headed into the boys bedroom slowly and quietly passing kyoya's , and Honey's beds. She stopped on one king bed. She tapped on Hikaru's shoulder. "Hhmm?" He said. "Hikaru senpai I can't sleep because of the storm." Mimi said crying quietly to not wake the others. "Come here." He sat up and motioned for her to hug him. He picked her up and placed in be tween him and Kaoru. "Don't call me senpai." He says. "But then what should i call you." She says back. "Friend." She thinks a little.
"Well thanks friend." She says back to  Hikaru. She curls up to him and the both fall asleep. Kaoru wakes up and looks over his left shoulder he sees Mimi and his brother Hikaru. He falls back asleep like if nothing happened. It was 6:30 when Mimi woke up and quickly got herself back to her own bed and fell asleep. Mimi woke up it was 10:00 am when Hikaru and Kaoru woke her up. "Morning miss!" They said together. "Good morning does anyone know about last night?" Mimi asks. The hands motion to their mouths for lips sealed. Mimi quickly got dressed in a green tang top and blue capris. she went downstairs with everyone. The breakfast was buttermilk pancakes, waffles,sausages,bacon,french toast, and eggs. They ate outside where there were cherry blossom trees leading to a pathway.