15

Wow!" They all say after the first part of Mimi's audition. Mimi could sing really well.
"Okay mow i am going to play uma Thurman  on piano. Her fingers moved swiftly on the keys and she finished the song.
"Haruhi your sister is talented!" Kyoya says to Haruhi.
Okay now i will be tap dancing to Don't threatan me with a good time, i also can jazz,ballet, hip hop, musical theatre,acro,and contemporary dance." Mimi says and presses a button to start the music.
"Mimi does a lot of dance styles." Kaoru said.
"Yeah she did them at her old school." Haruhi said back.
"I wonder why?" Hikaru says.
"Well when she was in middle school she was failing all her subjects intill one day a drama club opened up and she joined, she got taught how to sing, dance, play music, do art, all her grades got bumped up to b's she didn't know how but it was drama, she brought the school money because kids wanted to see her in plays and musicals, so they bumped up her grade, but she was the most bullied person there." Haruhi says to them as the realize why she sang Helena. Mimi finished her tap dance and thanked the judges. She got changed into her uniform and got to class. The host club was going on and she decided to go because she wanted to talk to Haruhi.
She walks into the room and requests her sister. They go and sit on a couch.
"So what did you think about my preformance?" She asked her sister.
"It was amazing your going to get the lead!" Haruhi exclaimed. The host club finished and they all headed for lunch. 
"Butterfly your performance was beautiful!" Tamaki said to Mimi.
"Thanks Senpai!" Mimi said back as she blushed. They sat down and made plans for the weekend.
"Hey Mimi how about we see a movie together?" Hikaru says to Mimi.
"Yeah sure how about tomorrow night we can head into sapporo and have dinner and see a movie!" Mimi replies.
"How about we all come it could be more fun if we were together!" Tamaki said to them. "Sure sounds good!" Mimi says back. Hikaru walks up to tamaki.
"Boss what were you doing, i was trying to get her trust so i could win the game!" Hikaru says to Tamaki, he walks with Mimi to say goodbye.
"See you tomorrow!" Hikaru says to mimi.
They all head home.