16

The chirping birds wake Mimi out of her bed. She quickly gets dressed and eats breakfast . She grabs her blue toothbrush and puts a small glob of white toothpaste on the bristles. After she brushed for a couple of minutes she got her shoes on. She grabbed her purse , clothes to change into for the movies and shoved it into her backpack.
"Almost forgot my phone." Mimi said as she swiped her phone and headphones off her messy twin bed.
She put the headphones in her ears and pressed the play button.
"Oo I like this one!" She says as Hum hallelujah, by fall out boy comes on. She heads out the door to school. She gets off the bus before her sister and head bangs like crazy in till someone taps her shoulder.
"Hhm?" She says as she takes out an earbud.
"You like hard rock?" Kaoru says to her.
"Alternative." She replies back to him as she takes out her other ear bud and puts her phone on her backpack.
They head to class. The first classes went fast as they didn't know that break was only one minute away.
"Whens lunch?" Mimi asks a girl beside her in her science class.
"Its one minute away." The girl said in a high pitched voice.
" thanks," mimi said to the girl and headed to the cafeteria.
She saw the host club and headed to the table. She sat down beside honey and opened up her boxed lunch.
"What have you got today?" Haruhi asks her younger sister.
"I made sushi last night fir myself and there were leftovers so, yeah!" Mimi says to her older sister. " so Movie are we watching at the movies?" Mimi asks Hikaru.
"Well i heard their is a movie about dolls that is creepy!" Hikaru responds.
"Sounds fun!" Mimi replies and finshes her lunch and heads to class.
~~~~~~~~~
She heads to her american history class and sits in the back beside lee lang. "Welcome class today we are learning about the war of 1812!" Ms.rennuha says.
"10 yen she says who has heard of the war of 1812." Mimi whispers to lee.
"Deal." Lee said. They waited for the teacher to say something else.
"Okay kids, who has heard of the war if 1812?" The teacher says. Lee hands her the money and the rest of the class is a blur. The end of school came and mimi got changed in a girls washroom stall. She folded her uniform and put it in her small Black striped slouch. She pulled out her wallet and headed to the front door.
She saw them and walked out to Kaoru.