13

The school day goes on and eventually Haruhi finds Mimi sitting out on the hallway.
"Sis!" She tells at her.
Mimi gets up and runs to the nearest room which happened to be the Music room number three.
"Mimi i know your in there!" She says as she walks  around the place.she looks around the couches in till she sees a curtain move. She goes over to the window and moves the curtain and Mimi wasn't there.
"okay than!" She says out loud. Looking under the chairs  she sees a movement. "Mimi get out under the couch!" Haruhi states to her.
"Fine." Mimi says as she gets off of the pink floor. Haruhi grabs her wrist and holds tightly.
"Where were you?" Haruhi asks her.
"Hikaru and Kaoru's mansion." She says as she try's to escape her grip.
"Why?"
"I had an argument with dad!"
"About what?"
"Me being in theatre thats why! I knew he would be made because he doesn't know me! Nobody Does, Nobody Cares about Me! I almost Failed  math ,science, english, and History class because The teachers didn't teach, theatre was the only reason i got B+ 's in school!" Mimi spat at her sister and Haruhi lets go of her wrist. Mimi drops down on her knees and starts to cry into her thighs.
"You shut me out! Its my own life and dad grounded me and I'm not allowed to do the play."
Haruhi hugs her little sister tightly.
"We were worried please come home Mimi." Haruhi said.
"Okay,I love you."
"Me too." Mimi and haruhi got up off the floor and Mimi wiped away the tears.

Haruhi and Mimi start to walk down the hallways.

"So what are you going to sing for the second audition?" Haruhi asks Mimi.
"Probably a song from either My chemical romance, Fall out boy , or panic at the disco." She replies to Haruhi. Mimi's stuff was out front.
"We knew Haruhi would find you today so we got our diver to bring you clothes back." Hikaru and Kaoru say to them.