19

Mimi got put in an ambulance and the host club was in there too.
"What happened?" A nurse asked.
"Someone beat her up and threw her in the ocean." Kaoru said.
"Kay we will take her to the hospital maybe you guys should drive and see her there." The other nurse said as they gave her a pill.
"Can one of us stay?" Tamaki asked.
"Probably one or two?" Said the nurse.Hikaru feels someone grab his wrist.
"Hikaru, don't go." Mimi said as she waited for him.
"Okay, Haruhi you better call your dad." Hikaru said. The hosts got out and the ambulance went to the hospital.

A limo picks up the rest of the boys and go to the hospital. "Mimi had x- rays and her ankle's broken and her wrists are Broken too." Hikaru said to Haruhi. Hikaru lead the group to her room where Mimi was sitting up in a hospital bed drinking some water.
"O my gosh Mimi." Haruhi exclaimed as she rushed to her younger sister.
"Hey?!" She said as she sat back a little so she could relax.
"What's wrong with her?" Honey said.
"She's going for surgery soon, but shes a little disorientated from all that happened to her." Kyoya said.
Mimi was crying.
"Does it hurt Butterfly?" Tamaki asked as he kissed her forehead.
"... um.. I..." Mimi says. A nurse walks in and grabs her bed.
"Hello who is ms.Fujioka Mimi fujioka's sister?" The nurse asked.
"Me." Haruhi said.
"Okay basically she has a broken ankle, and wrists, she is going for surgery for her ankle right now in the morning one of her wrists and then the other the next day." The nurse explained to Haruhi. The group walked with Mimi to the room she was going to have her surgery in.
"Okay count to three." The surgeon said as he put the mask on her face.
"No...,i want ... Hikaru.." Mimi said as they pushed her bed into the room and she was unconscious.The group walked to the food court.
"Don't worry Haruhi your sister will be fine, its Lee Lang we need to worry about." Kaoru said to Her.
"I... Just... How?" Haruhi asks.
"Lee does theatre because he's a prodigy at it, but he has no talent, so when someone has more talent than him he starts to get them out of his way." Hikaru said. Mimi finally got out of her surgery and was taken to her hospital room. The group walked to room 203b and say Mimi playing piano with her hands.
"Mimi-chun hows your ankle?" Honey asks.
"Are you asking me too dance, cause i am a ... Um a Elephant he he." Mimi says as if she were drunk.
"Mimi we are leavving get some rest." Kyoya said as her dragged some people out of the room.
"Hmm..."Mimi said slightly as she shifted into a position she could sleep in.
"Haruhi go home tell your dad, get some sleep we will she Mimi before and after school." Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison.
"You guys are right, i will let Tamaki give me a ride home." Haruhi said as she walked out of the room.
"Guess its just us and her." Kaoru said.
"And since she's drugged we can ask her any question we want." Hikaru said as they grabbed some chairs from the wall of the room.
"Mimi?" They asked.
"Hmm ?" She responded.
"Wheres your sister?" Kaoru asked.
"Africa." She said as she grabbed her glass of water.
"You have soft hair Hikaru just like silk." Mimi says as she strokes the top of his head. They keep asking her questions in till they all fall asleep.