20

Hikaru and Kaoru wake up first to find Mimi still asleep. They wake her up.
"Mimi wake up." Kaoru said in her ear.
She opened her eyes slowly as she yawned.
"How was your sleep?" Hikaru said.
"Comfy" she mumbled, getting in a sitting postion ,the nurse came in and checked on Mimi.
"It seems we can do the surgery now." The nurse sweetly said.
"Okay, Mimi your going into surgery again." Kaoru said.
"Aren't you the sweetest Elephant!" Mimi responded to Kaoru.
"Okay time to go!" The nurse said again.
"No i have to go to school." Mimi said to the nurse.
"Mimi your going to be fine." Hikaru says.
"Okay." She says back. She goes in and Hikaru and Kaoru leave Mimi there cause they have got to go to school.

~~~~~~
"Hey hika-chun, kow-chun where were you?"  Honey asked while he was on Morri's shoulders.
"With Mimi." They say quietly.
"Okay aren't we going to visit her at lunch?" Honey exclaims as he gets off of his friends shoulders.
"Thats when she finshes her surgery so we will eat lunch with her." Kyoya says as he joins the conversation. Everyone go's to their classes.
Lunch time nears and they all go walk to the hospital that Mimi was in.
They head to room 203. They open the door too see Mimi smiling wide.
"Hey." Mimi they said.
"Hi guys." She said sighing.
"What's wrong ?" Morri said.
"My other wrist hurts." She said rolling it around.
"Mimi lets go and eat lunch." Kyoya suggested.
"Yeah sure." Mimi said as she hoped out of the hospital bed. She grabbed her crutches from the wall and started walking with them.
"So how did the surgery go?" Honey asked.
"I think it went well they gave me chocolate after it happened." Mimi explained.
"Cool." Honey responded.