22

"Oww!" Mimi screams as she rolled on her wrist. She looked at the time it was 5:00 am probably a good time to get up. She woke up Haruhi.
"John Jacob jingle hemmer smith his name is my name too, when we go out the people always shout... THERE GOES JOHN JACOB JIMGLE HEMMER SMITH LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!" Mimi chanted into her older sisters ear. Haruhi woke up screaming  and slapped Mimi across the face.
"Why?" Haruhi questioned her sister.
"Kyoya texted you in the middle of the night you have a host meeting at 6:30." Mimi said walking pit to grab her cereal. Haruhi followed as she did the same. They grabbed their meal and ate. They got ready yo head to the bus. Mimi got her crutches abd headed to the bus stop with Haruhi. They got on and headed to Ouran. Quickly they both got off the bus as Mimi walked with her sister to the schoolyard. They made it into the school, as they walked slowly up the stairs They chatted about the next holiday, Halloween. "Of course one of the hosts is going will be hosting a party." Haruhi said to her sister. Mimi headed to the library to check in her book and Haruhi went into the club room.
"Hey haruhi." Kyoya said as he walked right past her.
"Hey kyoya senpai." She said back as she took her usual seat at the table.
"Everyone since the ball is next week we don't really have the budget to buy costumes, so there will be nothing interesting about this week other than Then the fact we need more instant coffee ." Kyoya said.
"Me and My sister will get more at lunch break." Haruhi sighed she wished they would just get their own instant coffee. Mimi got another book for her drama class;Macbeth. She was happy to be back at school. She walked up to the desk and signed out her book,she walked away to the music room #3.
"Hey Haruhi?" Mimi asked as she walked in to see her sister there.
"Hey Mimi, what book did you get?!" Haruhi said. Mimi walked more into the club room.
"Macbeth for Drama, and i took out a movie for tonight." Mimi said.
"Oo which one?" Haruhi responded sounding curious.
"Yeah what is the movie?"  The twins said in unison.
"Well its," Mimi said as she got caught off.
"Maybe we could watch it to?" Honey said as he walked up to Mimi.
"Yeah." Morri said as he picked up Honey.
"It would be fun, and it would be great to take a night off." Kyoya said closing his black book.
"Can we come over?" All of the hosts said to Mimi.
"Yeah sure, if you want to." Mimi said out loud back up. She leaned back on too much and fell straight  on her butt.
"Ow." She said as Mimi tried to get off the floor. 
"Here let me help." Tamaki said as he pulled Mimi off the dusty tiled floor.
"Thanks." She replied as she showed him the movie.
"Great choice !" Tamaki exclaimed excitedly.
"Wich one , is it Scary?" Honey said as he held onto Morri's leg. Mimi shook her head  no.
"Comedy?" Karou asked. She shook her head again. She flipped the cover and revealed the movie title.
"Sister act?" They all gasped.
"Yeah, come on guys tonights going to be great!" Mimi said excitedly.
She left for Science.