Chapter 4

Yabdiel's POV

We are all talking but i wonder what Mason and Alexus are doing, I mean it doesnt take that long to kiss somebody. Why did it have to be Mason I've always had my eyes on Alexus which is even worse since i get jealous even though im not even dating her. I wish they would come back now. We aren't even having a good conversation. Axel i shout out, he turns and says what. I ask him if he can pass me a beer. He just launches it across the room but I still manage to catch it. Its very boring can somebody just do something.

Axels POV

Yabdiel is just sitting over there like a rabit at gunpoint. Me and Patricia are having a good conversation. So how do you like it here? I respond by saying it could be better. You want to head in another room? Yeah lets go thats all i say. We get up and walk down the hall and i almost feel bad for leaving Yabdiel, Almost.

Miguel's POV

Yabdiel dont just sit there lets talk about something. Ok, um what do you want to talk about. Do you have a crush on anybody? Yabdiel says well I've had a crush for Alexus. I stare at him in disbelief and respond ny saying well that suck since Mason is probably Smashing her in the other room. I proceed to wink at him and he gives me a look, like im gonna kill you. He tells me "shut up Alexus would never do something like that shes not that type of person. Whatever you say sherlock homes. I grab my phone and keys, look back at yabdiel ask him if he want to go with me because it boring as hell he says yes so we get in the car and dip.

Mason's POV

I get dressed and so does Alexus and we walk into the living room to see nobody is there. We hear something in the background and walk over to one of the doors and hear Axel and Patricia going at it so i just walk away until they cant here me and start laughing. Alexus looks at confused and goes to hear and starts to look sick which makes me laugh even harder. When i calm down i grab my keys and my phone and ask Alexus if she wants to go get Dinner. She answers back says yes. We get in the car and dip.