Chapter 11

Some of you guys that read this book be telling my girls sister that she a slut just because she had a name of the same character in this book so yall need to chill the fuck out. What are you still 5? Jeezes grow the fuck up. And for the people that do that, you know who you are, you guys are assholes with no lives go fuck you dad or something. But to the rest of you guys i don't know what to tell you i guess keep reading the book, i don't know, but thats it.

1 year later...

Miguel's POV
And on that farm he had and orangotang.

Mason's POV
I woke up and woke Alexus up. I told her might as well live with me since you have slept here for so long. She tells me im right, of course i am. I walk down stairs and i see the same dog, but it has a cast on its waist and 2 of its legs. I grab the dog break all of its casts by stipping on them, then i launch that shit across my street. I hear the same thud and an even louder cry. I close the door like nothing happened and grab my stuff and leave with Alexus. She keeps staring at me with a sad face because i gently put her dog down. I tell her im sorry but i don't want some stupid dog that just eats food, that pisses everywhere, and takes a shit also everywhere. She seems to understand but is telling me i could have sold it or something. I tell her it was the most gentle way to let a dog go. I keep driving around because I dont know what to do. I hit the brakes right at the park and we both get out. I tell her theres no better time then to be at the park then now. Its really cloudy and its always hot outside. We walk but then i see Axel and his kid. I walk up to Axel and start talking about the gay baby. I ask him if he still talks to Patricia. He tells me yeah since its there kids retard. Jeez axel calm down. Its been hard with this damn stupid baby. I understand Axel but don't take that anger on me. Like jeez god damn chillout. Well im leaving mason, I've been here for an hour. Well bye axel. After Axel leave we leave a couple minutes later because i don't want to seem like im following them. After we leave we get dinner then head to my house because Aperantly She lives with me now but i mean, im not complaining.

Thats basically it but im thinking about making a long ass chapter let me know what you guys think about that, and i need some ideas for some chapter man, help a brother out.