Chapter six; Should we, should we not?

ANNIE'S POV.

•the next day•

It has been the best couple of days so far but now that it's coming to an end, I think Brennan and I need to talk about facing the fans. "Hey b" I say, "what's up princess?" He says as he's cuddled up to me on the sofa watching stranger things. We've only been dating for one day but that was already our show. I hate scary/creepy things but Brennan said he would always be there for me. "I think it's time." "Time for what?" He says worriedly. "Time to talk about the public." We both looked at each other like it was the right and the best thing to do right now. Our viewers mean the world to us and we share our lives with them, so they have a right to know.

•1 hour later•
(By this time, Brennan already has his own YouTube channel: 'BrennanGames')

"I think we should tell them B." I say scared of what the public were going to think of our parents letting this happen and most importantly, us letting this happen.

BRENNAN'S POV.

"I mean they have wanted this since we were 10 & 11." I say to her. "Well, let's go tell everyone what we've decided." I hold her in my arms. I give her a look of reassurance as I reach for her hand. We both take a deep breath.

"Should we?"
"Should we not?"

...