Chapter Twenty-one; The anniversary (LAST CHAPTER!!)

BRENNAN'S POV.

Tuesday, 23rd November 2016.
6:30pm.

Today's the day. I am so nervous, I have no nails to bite off anymore. We are on our way to the bratayley household because Annie and I are having a romantic dinner by the fire whilst everyone else goes out to dinner. We decided to keep the dinner part simple because, we don't really like the fans seeing us together, it just feels, kinda weird (😂😂). Katie can see that I am shaking with fear. "Hey," she whispers, "it's gonna be okay" she gives me a slight smile and looks out the window. I love my sister.

ANNIE'S POV.

"OKAY GUYS!! OH MY GOSH! THESE FLOWERS AREN'T IN THE CORRECT ORDER!!" I am kinda freaking out, can you tell? "Annie, calm down, it's gonna be alright hon!!" Mom says, how is she so calm!? I don't even know why I'm nervous, Brennan and I have been dating for a year now a-and I don't know, I guess I just want this night to be perfect. "Just relax, we'll take it from here." Hayley says. I love my family. I sit on my bed and I look at myself in the mirror. I am wearing a Black and Tan dress with tan shoes and heart earrings to finish the look.

I look at my picture of Caleb on my vanity and I head over to him

I look at my picture of Caleb on my vanity and I head over to him. "Wish me luck bubs" I whisper. I kiss the glass of the photo frame and put the picture down.
I hear a car pull up and Hayley runs upstairs, "ANNIE!! HES HERE." She yells. A wave of anxiety goes through my body, I start wildly blushing and I cannot control it, nor can I wipe the smile off my face. I hear a very familiar voice in the distance. I turn around to see Katie, standing in the door way. I give her a smile and she gives me one back. I run to her and we share a hug. "You look amazing oh my gosh! I even feel lucky to have you, and I'm not even your boyfriend!" She says. We start to giggle and I say "I love you Katie." "I love you too" she says, "I'd better go downstairs now. Do you want me to tell them you're ready?" "That would be lovely" I smile. She heads downstairs, with GIGI following her (low key wanting to attack her lmao jk 😂). I quickly spray some of my Justin Bieber 'girlfriend' perfume on my wrists and I start to go downstairs. The butterflies in my tummy are REALLLL. Then I see him, I suddenly freeze because of the fact that I know he's all mine.  The dimples on his cheeks make me smile from ear to ear, the way he blushes when he speaks to me, he's so handsome, I am just so lucky.

BRENNAN'S POV.

I am soooo nervous. I am waiting for Annie to come downstairs and the anxiety is slowly building up inside of me. I am talking to mrs katie and my mom while they're vlogging until suddenly, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen comes down the stairs. I slowly walk towards her as she makes her way down. A tear stings my left eye because I know that she's all mine. "Hey" she says with her cute little smile. "You're beautiful" I say back. She jumps into my arms and we stay there for around about ten seconds before our lips touch.
An hour later and everyone has left. We have eaten dinner and she's given me the things she got me, and I gave her the things I got her. All but one. We are watching a movie, cuddled up on the couch, when I suddenly decided that now's the time.
Brennan - hey princess.

Annie - yes!

Brennan - I have one more thing for you.

She gives me a smile.

Annie - oh gosh, what now?

We both laugh as I pull the box out of my pocket.

Brennan - Juliana... okay I gotta admit, I have been practicing exactly what I'm gonna say but now that the moment is here, I'm kinda freaking out a little soo, bare with me.

         We both let out a little giggle.

Brennan - Julie, I love you, so much, too much for me to put into words and say aloud. But I'd just like to thank you for stepping into my life. From the day we met  I knew you were the one, you will always be the one for me, even through the fights, the late nights, the overthinking, the bumps in the road, through whatever, you'll always be my princess.

         She sheds a tear.

Brennan - I'm giving you this ring to promise my love to you.

Annie - Brennan!

        She looks at me in amazement.

Annie - B it's beautiful I-I oh my.

Brennan - I promise to love you, forever and always Juliana Grace LeBlanc.

Annie - forever and always.

            AHHHHHH THE END.