Chapter seventeen; Run away baby

Okay!! My wifi at home is up again and this is the chapter I was unsure about!! But I needed to upload. So let me know what you guys think. Make sure you actually listen to the music for this chapter, it hits you right in the feels. Okay enjoy 🆑🆑

ANNIE'S POV.

"I think you should stop seeing Brennan" mom says firmly. "What?!..." I say "why?" "It's for the best." I get up off my bed. I cannot believe this. Why would she even bother saying that? "Mrs Jill thinks it's the right thing to do also Annie." She says. I couldn't even think straight, I didn't know that what I was about to say would ruin my relationship with my mom. "First Katie, now Brennan?!" "I'm sorry Julie. It's for the best." "I can't believe this mom. You know how happy I am with him. How dare you?!" There was a small pause. Absolute silence. "I-I-I I hate you!" I storm out, tears streaming down my face. I hate myself for this. I immediately grab my phone and run out the door, leaving everyone behind, no looking back.

MRS KATIE'S POV.

"I-I-I I hate you!" Juliana screams. Who knew that three words could destroy you so much. She storms out. I feel tears stinging my eyes. It took me around five minutes to sink it all in. My own daughter hates me? I shake my head, arms and legs to get myself out of shock. I get up and look for Juliana. "Juliana???...Annie???" I yell. I eventually stop checking upstairs and go downstairs, I ask Billy if he's seen her. "She went out the front, I assumed that she went out there just to play. What happened?" He says. Oh no, she's run away. It's all my fault. I ignore what Billy asked and I go call Jill, concern filled my eyes and body. "Jill! Annie has run away. Come over now!!! Please." I hang up the phone and tell Billy to stay with Hayley. "No." he says; "I'm not letting you go anywhere. You stay here with Hayley and wait for Jill okay?" "Okay." I say, I'm now bawling my eyes out. What have I done. I cry a little more. Hayley comes out and she see's me crying, "hey Hay" I say with a fake smile.

HAYLEY'S POV.

I hear Mommy and Annie fighting in the other room. It's just Annie who is yelling, mommy is just speaking with a little bit of anger and frustration in her voice, so I just keep playing with my dolls.
About ten minutes later, I go downstairs because everything went silent. I see mommy with her hands on her face, "hey Hay" she says smiling, I can tell she was crying. Daddy and Annie were nowhere to be found. "Hey mommy," I say. "Where's daddy and Annie?" Mommy tells me what happened. I don't quite understand but she tells me something that makes me understand a little; "I guess we can say, things happen for a reason. Annie will be home soon, hopefully." "Okay" I say.  I don't believe the smile she's putting on one bit. I'm trying to stay strong for mommy because I know something serious is happening. I just wanna know, where is my sister?