Chapter fifteen; "is this the end of our friendship?"

ANNIE'S POV.

We have been home for a week now and no calls, no texts, no dm's, tweets, snapchats have come from Katie. Brennan on the other hand, has been texting me 24/7 (as usual), updating me about Katie and how she's doing. By the sounds of it, she's not doing too well. Neither am I but, I just cannot deal with this right now, I have been busy with sorting out things for Acroanna. It's sort have been my 'get-away'
For this past week. My phone buzzes. I'm getting a call from someone unexpected. I pick up my phone. 'Best friend ✨💋' is calling. I pick it up almost immediately.

KATIE'S POV.

I haven't talked to Annie in about a week. Our parents still are unaware of the situation. I feel so guilty. What have I done? I'm just a jealous idiot. I decide to call Annie to talk about this whole thing and tell her how I need her and how I feel as if it's all my fault, god only knows how this is gonna go. Calling... 1 ring, two rings, three rings, four. She picks up so quickly.

Annie - hello.

      She sounds upset.

Katie - Hey.

Annie - look Katie I-

    I interrupt her sentence.

Katie - Annie, I'm sorry. I'm a jealous idiot and I don't know how to react when I over hear conversations about people giving their all to someone and having to give it up because of m-

    Crap. They still have no idea that I was eves dropping.

Annie - What? You heard mine and Brennan's conversation? And you didn't tell me? Katie. I'm not mad. You just should have come over to us.

Katie - I know, I know. I just, I-I

   I let out a big sigh.

Katie - Thing is, I can't staaand being your second choice I hate it. You always used to spend time with me, ME. Not Brennan. A-and I hate it, have I mentioned that yet? I don't want to, I can't do it anymore Annie. I can't keep getting hurt, I can't keep getting pushed away by the two people I thought cared most about me. I don't like it. I hate it. I can't deal.

Annie - Who said you're my second choice Katie?

Katie - You sure are acting like I am. I mean, you don't even spend anytime with Hayley anymore, it's all about Brennan with you isn't it?

Annie - Don't you dare try and tell me the relationship I have with my family and I.

Katie - Well I am Annie. You know, I thought that this was a good idea, you and Brennan, together forever. But now, I hate the fact that I even had the slightest take in your relationship. I'm done with you Annie.

Annie - Is this the end of our friendship?

Katie - I guess it is.

ANNIE'S POV.

I hang up the phone, tears stinging my eyes, butterflies flying in my stomach, my throat is closing up, my chest it tight. What have I done?

Oooo cliff hanger. Sorry y'all hehe. Thank you so so much for 200 views on this fanfic. Love you all 💋