Chapter twenty; The preperation

GUYSSS!!!! Only a couple more chapters of forever and always awh ;(. But the sequel will be out around Christmas time soo yeah! Love you all, enjoy 🆑🆑

BRENNAN'S POV.

It has now almost been one year since I asked my gorgeous girlfriend to be mine. I am so thankful for everything she has done for me, and I'm the luckiest guy on earth. I have been planning this day out for a couple of weeks now but, I have decided to get her a promise ring to promise my love to her, forever and ever. Our anniversary is next week and I'm so nervous. I don't do well with nerves. Today, mom and I are going ring shopping, we are not vlogging any of us in the ring shop or anything because, duh.

ANNIE'S POV.

Next week is mine and Brennan's one year anniversary. I am so excited to be able to celebrate spending one year with my amazing boyfriend. I'm still in bed since it's only 8am and I roll over to my picture of Caleb, Hayley and myself and I smile. I roll miserably out of bed, get ready for the day and head downstairs to get some breakfast. Mom is vlogging "morning Annie" says mom more excitable than usual. I just thought that she and Hayley had just talked about something so I just continued on "morning mom, Hayley." I say. Mom, Hayley, Katie and I are going shopping today for mine and Brennan's anniversary. Katie told me him and mrs Jill are going out today too but I don't know where or what for so I think the moms want to meet everyone somewhere for lunch. I am getting Brennan a watch that he has wanted for about five months now. I've told mrs Jill not to get him it so I can for one of our anniversaries. I'm also getting him a couple of new outfits that he said he wanted, and a couple of cute little things.

BRENNAN'S POV.

"Brennan?" Mom yells from the kitchen. "It's time to go!"
We are in the ring shop and it's soo hard to find the one without it looking like an engagement ring on the vlogs.
I finally, finally pick out the ring. I hope she likes it. I practice exactly what I'm gonna say on the day over and over in my head. I'm already freaking out and it's next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANNIE'S POV.

I've picked out all of Brennan's presents and we are now meeting up with him and mrs Jill at lunch at IHOP.
I see Brennan in the distance, at the back of the parking lot, we walk closer and closer to each other and both mom and mrs Jill are vlogging. Brennan and I hug and share a little peck. I hug mrs Jill and we head inside.
Every time we go to IHOP, I always get Caleb's favourite pancakes. He liked it all but he always got chocolate chip pancakes with, strawberry syrup. It sounds gross, I know, but it's actually amadddding. Mom and mrs Jill are whispering and giggling about something and it makes me very suspicious. "Annie, Katie!" Hayley says. "What's up Hay?" I say back. "I need to pee. Can you both take me to the bathroom?!!?!!!" I give mom a look and she nods her head, we start heading towards the bathroom, laughing and falling over our own feet.

BRENNAN'S POV.

The girls head to the bathroom and I continue eating. I see mom and mrs Katie in the corner of my eye seeing if the girls have gone inside the bathroom yet. "Sooooo?!" Mrs Katie says. I gather mom told her what I'm getting Annie for our anniversary. "What does it look like oh my gosh Brennan! I am too excited!!!" I roll my eyes and laugh and mom hands her the bag to look at the ring, she looks at me in amazement and comes right over and hugs me, "you're so good to her. Thank you for making her happy" she whispers in my ear. This brings tears to my eyes because I know how hard it has been for them and I'm just so glad to be one of the reasons I make someone smile.

ANNIE'S POV.

We all come out of the bathroom to see Brennan standing outside, waiting. "We'll give you two some privacy," Katie says winking at me, I smile back as they walk towards the table. "H-" before I could even get a 'hey' out, he brings me in for a tight hug. I can't help but smile, he gives me butterflies in my tummy. He starts tickling me and I laugh historically!! We eventually stop our selves from laughing and we stare into each other's eyes for a while. The moment is perfect, I want to stay here forever but, our lips touch one another's and we kiss for longer than usual. His arms on my waste my arms on his shoulders, this moment in time couldn't be more, great. We pull way from each other and we stay, our noses pressed together, smiles on our faces. "Stay here forever,"he whispers. "I promise," I say back.

Guess who is posting after 8373728289 years!!! I am so sorry for that guys. But thanks for 300 views on my book!!! Anyways thanks for reading, love y'all 🆑🆑