Chapter 6

I woke up in a room

It was all black..

I tried to get up,

But something was holding me down, I was tied up, on a bed! I looked down and I wasnt wearing anything.. Was I raped? I hope not, but the chances are I was... The door slowly opened and a man -in his mid thirtys proberly Came waltzing in like I wasnt there..

"Morning Princess" He snarled

"Who are you?! What do you want with me? Wheres Niall? wh-"

"Shutup! too many questions! I will answer one.. which one do you want me to answer?

He's sick..

"Wheres Niall?!"I shouted

"Hes downstairs hes fin- Well, hes okay."

Oh no, what has he done to Niall?..

"You will be joining him now."He growled

I did want to see Niall but I was scared to see what state he was in..

The man untied me and dragged me downstairs into the cellar, he closed the door and threw me a really long top

I put it on and looked around, it was pitch black.. I slid down the wall and began to cry.. I sobbed and sobbed I didnt want to be here, I wanted to go home to my parents and little brother.. who I havnt seen in two days.. I texted my mom yesterday saying that I would be staying in a friends.. she wont even know ive been kidnapped.

"Caitlyn? Is that you?"I heard a hoarse voice say

"Niall?"

I got up and walked towards the voice, and sure enough it was Niall..

"Niall!"I cried

I ran over to him, he had blood all over his face and cuts and bruises all over his arms

"Oh my god. . what did that bastard do to you?!"

He didnt answer.. for a second I thought he was going to cry, but he didnt, he was very close to though.. He just hugged me and we stayed silent for a few minutes.

"It was terrible Caitlyn" He finnally said. "They wouldnt stop then when I heard you screaming.. I couldnt help myself I jumped on one of the guys but he was too strong then I got knocked out. .... Are you okay? what.. what did they do to you? Why were you screaming?" He asked, he was so concerned about me even though he was battered to pieces and I had a scratch here and there..

"I cant remember.. But when I woke up... I was naked so I guess they raped me..."

He looked at me in disbelief,

"Mother Fuckers." he cursed, he was so frustrated... we lay there, unable to speak, we were both so tired, I just hope someone finds us....

---------Louis POV----------

When we parked up beside the special place niall was bringing Caitlyn we ran inside, we saw the blanket.. unfinished food... Somethings not right.. I saw men driving really fast in a black Van, they must have Niall and Caitlyn!

"Quick! Jump in the car!" I shouted to Zayn.

We sped past lots of other cars to try and reach the van, it was no use, they were too fast

"Zayn, Phone the cops, QUICK!" I said

"Hello? this is an emergency. . yes, my friends have been kidnapped and we are chasing a black Van that they are in! Quick! Send some police out! We are on The A2 motorway, HURRY PLEASE!.. Ahhh.. the registration plate says.... t...f...z..1-"

The car swerved off road and down into a forest

"Shit I dropped the phone!"Zayn Fussed

"And shit I lost the Van..." I Said

Zayn picked up the phone and spoke to the opperator again.. Please god I hope we find them...

--------------Caitlyns POV----------

The man barged through the door, just as I was about to fall asleep on nialls shoulder..

"Kids, I brought you a little friend. . Meet Niamh. She great fun, aren't you Niamh?" He said sarcastically

Niamh was about 16, near the same age as me proberly, although she looked so frightened. . I felt so sorry for her, I wonder how he got her?..

-----------------Meet Niamh:) Niamh will be In the story until the very last chapter so get to know her shes great craic:)------------ Vote and comment pleaseee:D---