Chapter 11

-------------Liams POV--------

We had heard that Niall and Caitlyn had been found and we have visited Caitlin in the hospital a lot..

Doctors say shes not doing very well,Her body is rejecting the drugs and there are no volunteers to give blood, apparently her blood type is O I would have give her blood, shes like family, but my blood type is AB

I haven't seen or heard from Niall in 2 days.. where is he? Is he okay? The doctors wont tell us anything, neither will the police..

Im really really worried, Nialls like my little Brother..

Alot of things has happened since they have been gone..

Louis and elenour broke up

Me and danielle broke up

Harry and his anonymous girlfriend broke up

The only two that aren't single are Niall and Zayn..

Niamh has came by lots of times, we have all grown quite close, I think louis has a thing for her.

But.. Back to Niall..... As I was sitting in the living room thinking of where Niall could be, the phone rang.

*********************************************************************

--------Nialls POV------

Seriously.. I mean, not one of the boys have bailed me out! Not even came for a visit! Im innocent! and im tired of this Bullshit.

I want to go home and see Caitlyn and the boys.

"Sir, Can I make a phonecall?"I asked

The cop looked at me and took of his cap

"Sure. Make it quick"He strictly said.

He let me out and walked me over to the phone -That was easy, why didn't I think of that before..-

I dialled the house number, im so glad i was bored enough to memorise it one day..

"Hello?"The other line said.

"Liam! Liam is that you?!"

"Niall! Where the fuck are you! Caitlyn is in really bad condition!"

"Wha-is, is she okay?! Im....... im in Jail... Can you bail me out?"

" What the fuck Niall! what did you do?!"

"I didnt do anything! I swear! They think I was involved with he kidnapping!"

"What? Were you?.."

"No!! Of course not! Please come bail me out, we will talk later"

"Fine. Bye"

And it went silent.. I was put back into my cell as I silently cried a little.

A few minutes later Liam arrived and handed the officer the money.. Im free!

"Can we go see Caitlyn first?"I asked

"Yeah, We missed you bro."He smiled

The rest of the Car journey was quiet just the sound of the radio

"You know, the fans have been going crazy.. there has been a lot of suicides."Liam said.

"Seriously? Whoa.."

We arrived at the hospital, the rest of ths guys were standing there, along with alot of cameras

I ran straight towards them, tears floading my face. I thought I might not have ever saw them again..

As we hugged and cried the paparazzi overloaded us with Questions

Only one of them caught my attention. .

"Did you kidnap and rape Caitlyn Murphy and Niamh Kelly?"

"No! What the fuck! Caitlyn is my girlfriend! And I would never do that! You know.. I too was kidnapped! And they are blaming me on something I didnt do! oh away and fuck yourselves! Fuck all of you people! Go get a life and stop asuming other peoples lives!"I cried, I burst into tears at the end and I was pushed into the hospital by the boys

"Dude, calm down, calm down"Zayn Said.

I couldnt calm down! I wouldnt! The court case is in 2 months and the only eye witness I have is my Girlfriend who might not even make it!

I was furious, I walked to reception

"What room is Caitlyn Murphy in?"

"319"

I ran through the corridors, checking all the door numbers.

315...

316...

317...

318...

319!

I ran in, Caitlyn was sleeping, I decided not to wake her up, but to speak to her while she was sleeping..

"Caitlyn.. I love you so so much and I know it sounds cliché and cheesey, but its true.. I would do anything for you. I would jump of a bridge for you.. jump off a plane without a parachute for you.. Take a bullet for you. . which I didnt do, and I should have, it should be me in this hospital bed not you! Please stay strong Caitlyn.. Even though we have only known each other for a month or more, it feels like a lifetime.. I love you. If you get through this, we could grow old together, get married, have kids, and live a happy life.. although, that might be hard seeing as I might go to prison for 'Rape, assult and kidnap' which I didnt even do.."

I had to tell her how much I love her before its too lae, even if she heard me or not. I had to.

------------Caitlyns POV-------------

I heard Someone come in though I didnt want to open my eyes as I was so so tired and worried about Niall, where is he?

"Caitlyn..." I heard Niall say.. Niall?... ITS NIALL! you have no idea how much I longed to jump up and kiss and hug him, but I didnt, I felt so weak, I couldnt even move..

He said this loving caring passionate speech, I wish I could of said "I love you" back, but as I said, I couldnt move a thing.. He held my hand as he mentioned he might be going to prison.. what? I know he didnt do all them things, I hope I get out of Hospital so I can tell the court he didnt.. Cause he didn't right? As he said I love you again I squeezed his hand! It took alot of energy, but I did it!

"does that mean I love you too?" He asked happily.

Again. I wanted to say yes, but it was impossible...

All I did that night was pray, Pray that Niall gets told that he's innocent or that I get out of this hospital to prove it. One way or another. (Im gunna find ya, im gunna getcha getcha getcha getcha)

------well? Hope you like it, Will Niall be found innocent? is he innocent? keep tuned!:)----

If you havnt already followed @niamh_horan123 go do it now!:) Shes writing an awesome story:D

Byee